BeckiJones 4 #70 Her neck, her back, big fat gunt and flat arse crack 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent thread title suggestion by @LloydsBoosters 😂

No becki does not have special needs
We do not need to guess how much she weighs answer is too much

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
As we came to the conclusion that Bison weighs as much as 12 adult hippos in the last thread and asked this a bit too late. When Bison goes’s “swimming” does she sink to the bottom and have to run along the bottom of the pool like a hippo does?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Excellent thread title suggestion by @LloydsBoosters 😂

No becki does not have special needs
We do not need to guess how much she weighs answer is too much
Yes, her dog is dead
No, she's not gay
Yes, she's a virgin
No, she doesn't have any friends that are happy to be friends with her publicly
Yes, she is cripplingly hideous
No, we don't care if you only sniffed a picture of a skinny whip bar and now you're full til the next World Cup

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Normally I watch becki every night last 3 days I just cba what so ever to even dislike her.shes just so dull.....need some proper drama bec bec

Reactions: 13
RICKETS VIDEUM JUST DROPPED SOUND THE ALARMS
---
bleeping cba it's like someone stuck fur on a raw chicken with PVA glue nvm

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Whose olly?! He couldn't look less interested he's had enoughum

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How did her mum and dad get away with not telling her the dog was unwell for days. SHE LIVES AROUND HIM
She also absolutely had to go get him some treats
But her dad has a life limiting illness and she fucks off to Frankie and bennys

Reactions: 48
Weird that she said her mum didn’t want to tell her that rickets isn’t well. Doesn’t she look after her own dog? Or at least know how he is since she lives in the same house?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why she acting like she doesn’t see the dog everyday she lives at home not like she has her own place. Her mum didn’t tell her because she knew she get upset? Ermmm you live with the dog how would you not know!

Reactions: 27
It was literally confirmed to me by someone in real life that she was 28 stone😂 thought that would have been easy to spot seeing the size of her head

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i don’t think shoving and squeaking a toy in your dogs face is going to make it feel any better becki

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
how much of a 31 year old manchild do you have to be for your mum to keep it from you that the dog's ill 😭

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.