Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diddikins

VIP Member
She obvs has the money to spend but what I canā€™t understand is how she can sit n see all the transactions on her bank just for food n not be arsed.
I wish I had money to just piss away, Iā€™d have all sorts, nice car, nice new clothes, proper treat makeup and perfumes, a holiday
Imagine her applying for a loan or mortgage and having to produce bank statements. It would just be a long list of food and takeaway places. Iā€™d be fucking mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
I actually canā€™t believe she posted that. I feel dirty having watched her humiliate herself like that for pennies in commission.

If being claustrophobic (Darren) in the worldā€™s largest weighted hula hoop isnā€™t a wake up call then I just donā€™t know.

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
Before I go and look, does she pull that face where she pretends to think about whether she likes it or not?

• Haha

user726

VIP Member
The way she admitted to having to buy 2 hoops to steal the links because the one wasnā€™t big enough and then immediately jumped in the scran mobile and headed to Nandoā€™s

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Hereā€™s a would you rather for you bitchy lot šŸ¤£

Would you rather

A - have to live with bec no neck for a year in that manky bedroom and you have to eat everything she eats

Or

B sleep with her once and never have to see her again
Can I be absolutely mortally off my face whilst sleeping with her? If not, then yeah probs off myself. I've tried offing myself for less tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Kelz19899

Probably why sheā€™s so big to be honest šŸ¤” the problems may have started with her personalityā€¦ Four years ago she wasnā€™t at a weight that would stop her from going out in public, yet she still has no friends
FFS she's not "big" because she has no friends.. she's MORBIDLY OBESE because she chooses to be!.. She goes out, we see it in nearly every video she posts- walks around parks, home bargains, b&m, Aldi, Asda, Morrisons.. she's going miles out of her home town so no one spots her, she's perfectly aware that she's a fat fuck, she has a very small circle of friends whom are embarrassed to be seen with her. Of course her absolute abomination of a life (in EVERY aspect) comes from her personality.. there's nothing redeemable about her, nobody likes her and those cunts in her comments that pretend they do, are just as rancid as she is.

• Heart

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
You all better hope that dog starts to get better because if and when he does choose to leave this particular host body, his demon form will be travelling the length and breadth of these islands picking us all off one by one.

Iā€™ll be safe for a while becauseā€¦ hills.

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
That voice she does when talking to Pauline Fowler is so fckin annoying. Shut up. Cath & Ian hiding the fact heā€™s ill?? Sheā€™s 31 !!! Just shows she spends all her time in her room & doesnā€™t give a shit about that dog.

• Haha

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Now thatā€™s What Becki calls Musicum volume 1 Track Listing

1. ā€œNever Gonna Give Maccies Up, (my blood pressures never going down)ā€

2. Boom! Shake! Beckiā€™s entered the Room

3. Hungry (Yellow) Eyes

4 Like a Virgum

5. Hey Fatty Bum Bum

• Haha

squishbish

Do we reckon Uber Eats must have some sort of relay race going in the port? One delivers a takeaway, gets back to the restaurant and passes the ā€œbatonā€(delivery bag) to the next driver going to deliver the next takeaway and itā€™s just an endless loop?

• Haha
  • Wow

goldie341

VIP Member
I have a similar story except we went on a few dates first so I knew she was fat, and I wasn't bothered about her weight HOWEVER we went back to her flat and she had one of those walls of empty energy drink cans but instead of energy drink cans it was Pringles cans. Gave my vagina necrosis. Never saw her again. She was from Swindon which should've been red flag enough.
Ahahaha Iā€™m fucking crying. I wouldnā€™t have minded the weight if she hadnā€™t have said her body type was ā€˜averageā€™. Also the lack of vag hygiene. And she was missing a toilet seat and that just fucked me off.

Oh and as soon as I arrived she told me sheā€™d got me an Easter egg but later revealed sheā€™d eaten it šŸ˜­

Sorry itā€™s all coming out now HAHAHA

• Haha