Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GBPackersFan91

Imagine being in a restaurant trying to enjoy your meal and you look over and see that warthog sat there with her phone in her face filming herself shaking the fork around and making those noises she does as soon as something passes her lips. Not sure I could cope with that. You think someoneā€™s just had an orgasm but no itā€™s Pumba eating a chip for the 9th time that week.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Sorry but why is she holding her stale pittas? Lovey, they're like the little flaps on the side of a carton of juice. They're not fucking going anywhere.

• Haha

Greta22

Chatty Member
Do we think Valentines Day will consist of several pink themed food stations in the kitchen šŸ’“šŸ’“šŸ’“

• Haha

4yogits

VIP Member
Sheā€™s made a fucking curry and put it in a takeaway container again the mahoosive twat. And mentioned 48283 times that sheā€™s been for a walk. It was like a mile. To an ice cream shop. On a flat surface. Sheā€™s acting like she just walked up mam tor and back. What a fucking prune she is
i dont understand the point, she cooks a curry (using the word cooks loosley) pours it in a foil tray, to then immediately spoon it onto a plate, its absolutely bizarre

Its like putting a condom on, lubing yourself then removing the condom before Sex

• Haha

Babyboonseed

You would absolutely be able to tell if your pet dog had a severe ear infection. Even just from the smell alone.

• Sad
Reactions: 25

Rodeodown

šŸŽµ A pizza hut, a pizza hut, kentucky fried chicken and a pizza hut, mcdonalds, mcdonalds, kentucky fried chicken and a pizza hut šŸŽµ

Not a song just becki's weekly meal plan.

• Haha

goldie341

VIP Member
I absolutely LOVE that someone has watched that travesty & then commented ā€˜I love your jumperā€™

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
Makes me laugh when she brags about having no forehead lines. Thereā€™s so much fucking fat trying to escape off youā€™re not going to have lines. Probably bitter because Iā€™ve had Botox twice and Iā€™m 27 šŸ˜‚
Does she really brag about it? Thats hilarious. The only reason she doesnā€™t have lines is because her skin is so stretched because itā€™s full of fat. Like Tammy Slatonā€™s was. If she lost weight sheā€™d probably look like a sharpei.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Helliebella

VIP Member
Sheā€™s made a fucking curry and put it in a takeaway container again the mahoosive twat. And mentioned 48283 times that sheā€™s been for a walk. It was like a mile. To an ice cream shop. On a flat surface. Sheā€™s acting like she just walked up mam tor and back. What a fucking prune she is

• Haha
Reactions: 24