Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goldie341

VIP Member
A few years back I met this girl on tinder and we hit it off. She invited me to her flat so I show up and it turns out sheā€™s morbidly obese. Probably as big as Becki if not bigger but shaped differently. Anyway we are chatting and whatever and then she asks me to stay the night. I panic like fuck and tell her I will because she keeps being taken to A&E for trying to top herself and I donā€™t want to be responsible for that. Thankfully she then told me sheā€™d never sleep with someone on the first date so genuinely all we did was sleep, but when she pulled her leggings down to sleep in her pants it absolutely fucking reeked of like musty old mushrooms and garlic.

I have no fucking clue why Iā€™ve typed this out. My point is she was genuinely very pretty and funny but I still couldnā€™t sleep with her so I think Iā€™d choose option A.

Anyway, Iā€™m on citalopram.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 79

Venom

VIP Member
BeckiJones4 #71 Celebrating the year of the Dragon by turning into a Food Wagon

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
ā€œThought Iā€™d try a few things for you allā€.. Rebecca please, none of this is for anyone but yourself šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 57

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
"Now he's older we have to go slowly" with all due respect ya massive clapped whopper I doubt you were running marathons with the little confederate war criminal

• Haha
Reactions: 52

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
How did her mum and dad get away with not telling her the dog was unwell for days. SHE LIVES AROUND HIM
She also absolutely had to go get him some treats
But her dad has a life limiting illness and she fucks off to Frankie and bennys

Reactions: 48

gimm3more

VIP Member
Hereā€™s a would you rather for you bitchy lot šŸ¤£

Would you rather

A - have to live with bec no neck for a year in that manky bedroom and you have to eat everything she eats

Or

B sleep with her once and never have to see her again
C kill myself

• Haha
Reactions: 48

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Not almond mumming as I'm currently tucking in to my third easter egg this week (white buttons for anyone interested) but fucking hell does every single meal have to contain meat? At this point she contains more chicken than most chickens. Fucking mentalist has eaten half of Old MacDonalds farm, she's the reason the lyrics are "Old MacDonald HAD a farm". She's scranned the man's livelihood.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Elisesya

Chatty Member
Still canā€™t get over this, sheā€™s only 31 but dresses as if sheā€™s out on day release from the hospital.

ljry3v77h5aob60vt22b&ep=v1_gifs_username&rid=giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47