Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cotswoldlife

Chatty Member
Sorry just catching up....

So the big secret her parents had been hiding from her about the dog....was an ear infection ????

• Haha
Reactions: 33

WellJenelle

VIP Member
My favourite game to play when she's dishing up is "When will she stop?" I like to bet with myself. I always lose though. I thought 3 chicken wingums but she went in for 5.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Can youm imagine her raising awareness for sleep apnoea

"Soum this is my.... CPAP machine. The fing about sleep apneum is youm have toum sleep wiv this fing on your face. It's soum soum loud. I liyke to pretend I'm Iron Man when I wear mine"

• Haha
Reactions: 32

ratbags

how much of a 31 year old manchild do you have to be for your mum to keep it from you that the dog's ill 😭

I love a big portion of food but what really fucks me off about Becki is how she dishes up her plate and takes HALF of everything when she’s apparently sharing with two others. Surely she should take a third the fucking unit?!
Also at my heaviest I was over 25 stone and a size 26/28 and I can safely say I wasn’t as big as Becki so she must be pushing 30 stone and a size 30/32. She buys everything from Yours Clothing and from experience, their sizes are bigger anyway. I used to buy a 26 in Yours and be buzzing cos it fit but then be devastated when a 28 or 30 was tight from Boohoo for example. Becki never buys anything from Boohoo, as far as I know, and that’s probably because it doesn’t fit and she relies on the very generous sizing of Yours Clothing. I’ve since lost over 8 stone through calorie counting, having a personal trainer and going to the gym and yes it’s bloody hard work but most things are possible if you put your mind to it. Becki would see a substantial change with her weight and overall health if she maintained the walks she was doing and sorted her diet out - Obvious to us, not so much to her clearly…

Klaus123

VIP Member
Also her answer to everything is FOOD. even when the dog is ill alls she can think about is how much shite she can give it. She is absurdly addicted at this point.

Reactions: 30

foxy99

Obligatory long time lurker disclaimer.

Just found this on Twitter. Ricketts in his final resting place, immortalised in oil on canvas in 1980 - which was, I believe, the year of his 419th birthday.

IMG_3684.jpeg

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
Why are these companies gifting to morbidly obese people 🤣🤣🤣 it’s fucking dystopian

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Takeaway Tracker - February 2024
01/02/24 - Zoo burger & chep - £10.50
01/02/24 - Mcdonnums AGAIN - £8.03
02/02/24 - Breakfast - £8.50
03/02/24 - Kebab AGAIN - £17.48
07/02/24 - Knooppppspssssssss - £9.55
07/02/24 - Mcdonnums Noo Menoo - £12.36
08/02/24 - Mcdonnums noo wrap - £6.79
09/02/24 - Nandewwwwwsssss - £23.15
09/02/24 - Mcdonnums cheeseumburger - £2.59
10/02/24 - Chineseum - £25.90

• Wow
  • Sick

Nayalove96

VIP Member
Nit picking here but why does she act like everything is really hard to bite? That stupid face she makes as if she’s trying to bite through a fucking stick of rock

• Haha
Reactions: 29