BeckiJones 4 #70 Her neck, her back, big fat gunt and flat arse crack 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh all go in Beckie Town :)

Im sorry I took it too far. At the beginning of me following Beck and joining the thread I had a few questions as I hadn’t seen her selfish, uncaring, manipulative side yet, and got a reputation for sympathising with the Bison. I wanted to prove I wasn’t like that so I went too far the other way and was too mean. I just wanted you guys to like me 😢 Can we all be friends now?

That potato looked grim 😷

As for Ricketts being ill- she doesn’t take him to the vet herself?! Her mum is a carer for her partner with a terminal illness and Beck makes her spend time doing extra admin tasks like taking the dog to the vet? The mind boggles as my dad would say 😠

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Im sorry I took it too far. At the beginning of me following Beck and joining the thread I had a few questions as I hadn’t seen her selfish, uncaring, manipulative side yet, and got a reputation for sympathising with the Bison. I wanted to prove I wasn’t like that so I went too far the other way and was too mean. I just wanted you guys to like me 😢 Can we all be friends now?

As for Ricketts being ill- she doesn’t take him to the vet herself?! Her mum is a carer for her partner with a terminal illness and Beck makes her spend time doing extra admin tasks like taking the dog to the vet? The mind boggles as my dad would say 😠
That Rickets screenshot is horrific. A+ work.

@kayefeluu20 your husband said he’s going to adopt him

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Jesus, ricketts looks rough, they do say dogs look like their owners tho

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The McDonald’s video is coming. The excuse will be to celebrate ricketts not actually snuffing it over the weekend 🙄

Reactions: 4

Thread #70 subtitle: let’s all get along and stop our moans, and agree the only ponce here is Becki Jones

I actually love Ricketts though, hes such a weirdo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine not telling a 31 year old that the dog they they live with is not well incase it upsets them.

She’s mentally in year 3.
And yet she reckons she's the strong one of the family that holds everything together for her parents... Surely the bloke with dementia and cancer should be being protected by his daughter not the other way round

Reactions: 13
Where’s this bloody mcdonnums video I’ve been holed up for days with a sick baby bison and it’s the only thing keeping me going

Reactions: 1
That Rickets screenshot is horrific. A+ work.

@kayefeluu20 your husband said he’s going to adopt him
I believe that, the bastard also ate all the ready salted crisps from the multipack so tbh I'm binning him off anyway. Pick me up in the Flabia at 7? The McDonnums is on me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Beck Beck can't go for a walk this week because Rickets has an ear infection xx pass it on

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m just dumbfounded at her concern for the threadbare old mutt yet her poor fathers going through absolute hell and she just puts a yoghurt pouch in his face 🥴 fat pig

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Multiple kebabums this week because she’s the strong one for the family while Rickett’s has manky ears

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.