BeckiJones 4 #70 Her neck, her back, big fat gunt and flat arse crack 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big scoops is probably trying to kill him off with that Pets at Home tit so she can milk a food station celebration of his absolutely fucked over life.

At this point I think Ricketts is about to yeet himself onto the rainbow bridge to get away from that slab of flab 😂

Reactions: 7
Same, my dogs could have it in a fight
My 21 year old arthritic cat could have it in a fight

(She’s not in any pain, is spoiled and fed fresh meat every night, we’re not keeping her hanging round for selfishness unlike Beck)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Fank youm for the votes for my fred title. I was inspired by Chloe’s post if that makes sensum? So yeahm.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm made up this made it onto this thread, seen it on the end of the last thread and was worried it wouldn't get the reactions it deserves, too funny!

also the dog looks like wet chewing gum that's been dropped on carpet and is now covered in fluff
It made me laugh a d reminded me of the fact hippos are too fat and dense to swim. Pretty much like Bison 😂😂😂
---
My 21 year old arthritic cat could have it in a fight

(She’s not in any pain, is spoiled and fed fresh meat every night, we’re not keeping her hanging round for selfishness unlike Beck)
Pretty sure a tiny little sparrow could win in a fight against rickets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New McDonums menu comes out today, I wonder if we’ll get a video for it

Reactions: 17
Fank youm for the votes for my fred title. I was inspired by Chloe’s post if that makes sensum? So yeahm.
I’ve never won any Fred suggestion so this is the next best thing 😂😂
---
Honestly what goes through her head though. So called creator.. filming herself buying dog treats. Her life is so dull. I really really dislike her big time now over this poorly Pauline incident. How about spend some time with him .. and your dad .. oh No sorry you have to binge eat in your room & watch telly all day you utter waste of space !!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Everything she does just makes me feel like such a better person.
I could go on and on about instances where I’ve been an amazing cat mum, but I won’t.
Viva la beck, making me feel skinny, smart, and pawrent of the year

Reactions: 10
Tbh if you’re feeling fat all you gotta do is look at her to realise you’re not.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why she acting like she doesn’t see the dog everyday she lives at home not like she has her own place. Her mum didn’t tell her because she knew she get upset? Ermmm you live with the dog how would you not know!
Imagine not telling a 31 year old that the dog they they live with is not well incase it upsets them.

She’s mentally in year 3.

Reactions: 21
I’ll accept this as an alternative to Suitcase Sunday
IMG_6816.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.