BeckiJones 4 #70 Her neck, her back, big fat gunt and flat arse crack 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almond mumming because I feel bleeping enormous after birthing my crotch goblin a few weeks ago but you bastards have got me craving a big tasty

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Almond mumming because I feel bleeping enormous after birthing my crotch goblin a few weeks ago but you bastards have got me craving a big tasty
Treat yourself mama! My baby bison is 1 month old today and we’re unashamedly celebrating our survival of the past month with a McDonald’s tonight. I won’t even pretend I’m not excited 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 10
duck me she looks positively skinny here. Jesus wept she’s grown
She looks GAUNT compared to now.

I’ve never had a big tasty, feel like it’s too big a risk when there’s a lovely double cheeseburger giving me the come hither look.

Although I did take a risk on the chicken Big Mac and it was a thing of beauty.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I’ve never had a big tasty, feel like it’s too big a risk when there’s a lovely double cheeseburger giving me the come hither look.

Why not get bowfff

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s been for another walk guys. She 100% doesn’t pick up the dog tit and just shuffles off sharpish, piss holes darting around to check no one saw
---
Mcdonums reward tea incoming

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I didn’t realise it was an ear problem he had. Because what you need when you have an ear infection is someone in your face screeching at you.
He's probably tried to scratch his own eardrum out after listening to the oaf screaming about nutella
---
I didn’t realise it was an ear problem he had. Because what you need when you have an ear infection is someone in your face screeching at you.
He's probably tried to scratch his own eardrum out after listening to the oaf screaming about nutella

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Not GAUNT 😭😭😭😭💀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her bleeping voice talking to her dog! It’s awful!! Shush Becki short for Rebecca, just shush!!!

Reactions: 5
"Now he's older we have to go slowly" with all due respect ya massive clapped whopper I doubt you were running marathons with the little confederate war criminal

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.