BeckiJones 4 #70 Her neck, her back, big fat gunt and flat arse crack šŸŽ¶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Iā€™ve said it before but these stupid waddling walks will gain her at least 2 stone.

Also know Iā€™ve said it before but Paige is a prick.

And anyone who posts omg ur hair is soooo cute should forfeit their right to vote, this country is in a bad enough state.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she always need double/triple carbs? Sheā€™s got a full pack of rice, 2 naans plus poppadoms ffs itā€™s just unnecessary
And she will definitely have potayyyyyyytooowwwwwwes in the curry cos thatā€™s her new obsession! Extra carb!

Reactions: 6
She always kills me when she pours herself the one packet of microwave rice that is actually for 2 people

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just watched her ā€œrecipeā€ for that tragic dinnehhhh!

First of all Big Bertha-that ainā€™t ā€œbuttehhhhhā€ you are putting in, itā€™s fake ass tit! Not good. Also why so much?? Absolutely no need!

also natural ā€œyogitā€ is singular. So saying ā€œtwo cups of theeeeeeeeseā€ really isnā€™t good English love!
However nice to see you didnā€™t load it with double cream yet again!!

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m so sick of that salt and pepper seasoning šŸ¤£ why does she need to use it in absolutely every ā€œrecipeā€?

Reactions: 7
Just watched her ā€œrecipeā€ for that tragic dinnehhhh!

First of all Big Bertha-that ainā€™t ā€œbuttehhhhhā€ you are putting in, itā€™s fake ass tit! Not good. Also why so much?? Absolutely no need!

also natural ā€œyogitā€ is singular. So saying ā€œtwo cups of theeeeeeeeseā€ really isnā€™t good English love!
However nice to see you didnā€™t load it with double cream yet again!!
2 1/2 cups though, deffo not 1 cup of yogit x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A few years back I met this girl on tinder and we hit it off. She invited me to her flat so I show up and it turns out sheā€™s morbidly obese. Probably as big as Becki if not bigger but shaped differently. Anyway we are chatting and whatever and then she asks me to stay the night. I panic like duck and tell her I will because she keeps being taken to A&E for trying to top herself and I donā€™t want to be responsible for that. Thankfully she then told me sheā€™d never sleep with someone on the first date so genuinely all we did was sleep, but when she pulled her leggings down to sleep in her pants it absolutely bleeping reeked of like musty old mushrooms and garlic.

I have no bleeping clue why Iā€™ve typed this out. My point is she was genuinely very pretty and funny but I still couldnā€™t sleep with her so I think Iā€™d choose option A.

Anyway, Iā€™m on citalopram.
I hope you feel lighter now. Say three hail Mary's and all is forgotten

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion

Becki Jones: stuck in a hula hoop, got deliveroo drivers doing a loop

Reactions: 8
2 1/2 cups though, deffo not 1 cup of yogit x
I know but she said ā€œadding natural yogit, two and a half cups of theeeeeeseā€ when she should have said ā€œthisā€ Sorry Iā€™m being pedantic cos she fucks me off so much. All these morons do when they canā€™t speak properly yet make it their actual job-to speak!

Reactions: 2
I know but she said ā€œadding natural yogit, two and a half cups of theeeeeeseā€ when she should have said ā€œthisā€ Sorry Iā€™m being pedantic cos she fucks me off so much. All these morons do when they canā€™t speak properly yet make it their actual job-to speak!
Also using American measurements really pisses me off. Then again no one is going to use her recipes are they so doesn't really matter in the grans scheme of fings

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.