BeckiJones 4 #70 Her neck, her back, big fat gunt and flat arse crack 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d probably have a severe ear infection too if I had to listen to her orgasm over a kebab for the 5th day in a row

• Haha
Reactions: 40
You would absolutely be able to tell if your pet dog had a severe ear infection. Even just from the smell alone.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Whether we like or not that incredible mutt is genetically mutating before our very eyes withstand all threats to life 😂 this time generating ear infections to block out the dulcet screech tones of a kebab hungry bison

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn’t realise it was an ear problem he had. Because what you need when you have an ear infection is someone in your face screeching at you.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I didn’t realise it was an ear problem he had. Because what you need when you have an ear infection is someone in your face screeching at you.
I mean for FUCKS sake. What would she do if he had a sore paw-kneecap him?

Poor fucker looks like someone tarred and feathered a stoat.

• Haha
The McDonnums is on me.
Oh god, you’ve said the magic words that summon Beckum
---
Just went to google to look at the new maccies menu and I’d typed in mcdonnums. Help me 😭
---
I’m guessing she’s going to get the big tasty and the raspberry/white chocolate pie thing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Until this Fred I had no idea that mcdonnums did scheduled menu changes. I mean I noticed when they tried to bouji (SHOOT ME NOW) a burger up by giving it a posh bun and a few extras but I’m loyal (babes) to

Quarter pounder wiv cheese
Cheeseburger
Double cheeseburger

So never change my order.

Not toum keeeeen on cheese thoum. But yeahm.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve been a little tit for big tastys during this pregnancy and the yummy little bastards are back. If these kids turn down an offer of mcdonnums tonight they’re gonna be livin next door to Tracy beaker

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe an unpopular opinion but big tastys are vile… the sauce they put in it makes me heave

Every time someone says no all I think of is NOUM 😭😭😭😭😭 I had a McDonald’s earlier and I smashed a double quarter pounder, chips and a McFlurry. I feel vile now but was so worth it. Although I was timid because they forgot my chilli dep!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.