BeckiJones 4 #70 Her neck, her back, big fat gunt and flat arse crack đŸŽ¶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘whaaatsss thaaaaat’ stfu seriously no wonder the dog didn’t feel well in her words-‘over a couple of days over the weekend’ first of all speak properly you bleeping cretin and secondly stop finding any excuse to go out and spend tax payers money on useless things just to get attention on social media. Can’t believe this is a 31 year old woman tbh. It’s actually painful.

Also I got my dog those sausage things from pets at home once and it gave him the rotten shits for about 4 days
 great way to make ricketts feel better becks. twit.

Reactions: 20
How can she not know her OWN dog is unwell? She really is the most self absorbed person I’ve ever come across. She lives with the bleeping dog, how do you not notice it’s not alright/it’s a bit off?

Only interacts with the dog and the dad for tiktok content. She really is a despicable pig.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Her ma and da need a lesson in honesty because ricketts has been dead for centuries and they’ve only just told her that he’s unwell

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Also her answer to everything is FOOD. even when the dog is ill alls she can think about is how much shite she can give it. She is absurdly addicted at this point.

Reactions: 30
Jesus that poor dog. It’s seen a lot of tit in its life.
It’s probably seen Becki tit. That would be enough to see me off, but poor Olly just can’t seem to let go of life.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cant believe she gets too upset to be told that King Louis XIV’s dog is not feeling well yet hoovered up 3 starters at Frankie and Bennies the day she found out her dad had cancer

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I thought we were going to get a real tear at the beginning of that videum.

Reactions: 2
The poor relic dog definitely doesn’t get walked much or certainly not by big Bert đŸ„č

Reactions: 6
As we came to the conclusion that Bison weighs as much as 12 adult hippos in the last thread and asked this a bit too late. When Bison goes’s “swimming” does she sink to the bottom and have to run along the bottom of the pool like a hippo does?
I'm made up this made it onto this thread, seen it on the end of the last thread and was worried it wouldn't get the reactions it deserves, too funny!

also the dog looks like wet chewing gum that's been dropped on carpet and is now covered in fluff

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way I ran to this threadum when I saw the Ricketts video 💀💀 the comments on the video have had me crying with laughter

Reactions: 1
The way she runs drives to shop and spends money on her poorly dog, but swans off to the zoo and shoves a yogurt in her dads face when he’s poorly???

Reactions: 20
That voice she does when talking to Pauline Fowler is so fckin annoying. Shut up. Cath & Ian hiding the fact he’s ill?? She’s 31 !!! Just shows she spends all her time in her room & doesn’t give a tit about that dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not me arriving at Fred 69. Havin to read 20+ pages to catch up on 2 days and then realise It’s a new Fred. Oh my.
here’s a photo i screenshot hours ago. Chuckled about seeing all of you also post it. And now bringing it to #70

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
You all better hope that dog starts to get better because if and when he does choose to leave this particular host body, his demon form will be travelling the length and breadth of these islands picking us all off one by one.

I’ll be safe for a while because
 hills.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.