BeckiJones 4 #70 Her neck, her back, big fat gunt and flat arse crack 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You all better hope that dog starts to get better because if and when he does choose to leave this particular host body, his demon form will be travelling the length and breadth of these islands picking us all off one by one.

I’ll be safe for a while because… hills.
Pauline Fowler on the prowl

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can't get over how she didn't kmowum her dog was ill. Why is her mum shielding her from finding out that he's unwell. I'm sorry but her dog dying/being ill is the least of her worries when her dad is seriously ill. So out of touch of normal life. She must seriously just spend all her life in her room

• Haha
Reactions: 23
a quick revitalising in the air fryer nannabastard style is all that little mutt needs to live another century (provided he doesn’t get eaten first by Camel Back Beck)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s so bleeping useless, what does she actually do?? Seriously somebody tell me?? 31 years of age and doesn’t know the dog she lives in a house with is sick? I’d know if my animals were sick instantly, because I look after them. bleeping stupid giant useless toddler!! Cath is the worst enabler jfc get your house in order woman

Reactions: 37
She’s so bleeping useless, what does she actually do?? Seriously somebody tell me?? 31 years of age and doesn’t know the dog she lives in a house with is sick? I’d know if my animals were sick instantly, because I look after them. bleeping stupid giant useless toddler!! Cath is the worst enabler jfc get your house in order woman
That dog is so decrepit and gross but the fact he doesn’t get looked after, walked etc. is really sad

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That dog is so decrepit and gross but the fact he doesn’t get looked after, walked etc. is really sad
I know! And if he’s been ill she shouldn’t be feeding him that complete tit from pets at home either. Actually nobody should be feeding their dog that stuff, it’s so bad for them. Wouldn’t expect the big simpleton to know or care though

Can imagine her getting home from the school run (picks no kids up just hangs round the gates) and seeing Ian and caffs face. They look at Bison. bison looks at them. They look at each other. Then at ricketts. Bison looks at ricketts. The realisation on her face. Her big blue beautiful eyes piss holes welling up. Bison storms over to the fridge. “WHOS EATEN MY DEPPPPPP?!”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is now a good time to upload boss eyed Becki that I screenshot yday and forgot about 😂
I can’t put my finger on exactly what, but something about her gives me the proper heebyjeebys even down to her eyebrows. She’s just so god damn unfortunate looking it’s hard to comprehend.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Literally! Just shows she’s not paid a vet bill in her life 😂 she’d soon know somethings wrong then wouldn’t she?! head. She honestly grates on me so much.

Reactions: 18
Becki approaches Rickets health issues the same way she does her own.. instead of going to the doctors (vets) for help, she just goes to the shop (or Pets at home) and buys treats to stuff him with. Eat until the pain stops lads! Someone on TikTok said when he dies will you include him in your recipes and it’s sent me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
We’ll probably get a Declan special grazing table won’t we when ricketts goes

• Haha
No wonder the dog isn't well when she's constantly feeding him those treats that are full of utter shite.

Reactions: 10
To be honest she has absolutely no connection to that dog at all. Jokes aside it’s never happy to see her, I’ve never seen her interact with him or do anything you usually would with a dog you love, they simply exist together. I’m guilty of treating mine like a baby so I’d know when mine is sick instantly and I’m the sole carer, but any person who’s not even liked by a dog they live with is a red flag 🚩

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can imagine her getting home from the school run (picks no kids up just hangs round the gates) and seeing Ian and caffs face. They look at Bison. bison looks at them. They look at each other. Then at ricketts. Bison looks at ricketts. The realisation on her face. Her big blue beautiful eyes piss holes welling up. Bison storms over to the fridge. “WHOS EATEN MY DEPPPPPP?!”
Piss holes 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
duck me, she needs to be reported for animal cruelty, purely for the way she talks to him! Why the duck is it up to her parents to tell her that the dog is not well? Does she take any responsibility at all?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.