Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosslee1987

VIP Member
Here’s a would you rather for you bitchy lot 🤣

Would you rather

A - have to live with bec no neck for a year in that manky bedroom and you have to eat everything she eats

Or

B sleep with her once and never have to see her again
Either way, the garlic stench coming from her would most likely kill me off!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

gayformoleman

Chatty Member
She is so gross. I honestly don’t know how she has the confidence to sit in maccies ramming all that in her face as well as getting 2 deserts. She’s gonna blooon this year.. again.
---
Outta curiosity did she get diet cowk or full fat ? Can’t bare to watch it again. I wanna work out the calories. Who’s the new friend that’ll be seen in public with her .. new friend character unlocked..
She might finish strong with a full fat cowk 🐄

I'm made up this made it onto this thread, seen it on the end of the last thread and was worried it wouldn't get the reactions it deserves, too funny!

also the dog looks like wet chewing gum that's been dropped on carpet and is now covered in fluff
It made me laugh a d reminded me of the fact hippos are too fat and dense to swim. Pretty much like Bison 😂😂😂
---
My 21 year old arthritic cat could have it in a fight

(She’s not in any pain, is spoiled and fed fresh meat every night, we’re not keeping her hanging round for selfishness unlike Beck)
Pretty sure a tiny little sparrow could win in a fight against rickets 😂

• Haha

goldie341

VIP Member
Gosh all go in Beckie Town :)

Im sorry I took it too far. At the beginning of me following Beck and joining the thread I had a few questions as I hadn’t seen her selfish, uncaring, manipulative side yet, and got a reputation for sympathising with the Bison. I wanted to prove I wasn’t like that so I went too far the other way and was too mean. I just wanted you guys to like me 😢 Can we all be friends now?

That potato looked grim 😷

As for Ricketts being ill- she doesn’t take him to the vet herself?! Her mum is a carer for her partner with a terminal illness and Beck makes her spend time doing extra admin tasks like taking the dog to the vet? The mind boggles as my dad would say 😠
That Rickets screenshot is horrific. A+ work.

@kayefeluu20 your husband said he’s going to adopt him

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Looks like she’s got some halloumi on the side too.
---
I do kind of feel like she’s trying to eat healthier but hasn’t got a fucking clue what that is.
Not going by the last week she isn’t lol that ship has sailed for the year … again lol

• Haha

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
What paigey see's when shes looks at auntie dreamliner creaming over all the school girls in the croud at morris dancing..
So I said to her, there’s no way I’m gonna keep forking out £20 a month for those kids only for her to spend it on getting her hair done for her fancy man. They’re 6 and 8 now, old enough to graft themselves. The phone works both ways you know.

Chloe123456

VIP Member
*Nikki Graham voice* WHO IS HEEEEE?
---

That looks lush

EDIT Sorry for a billion posts in 1 go, I thought tattle combined them if you post quickly enough 🥲. Clearly not quick enough haha
Lol I thought of Nikki Graham as I was typing it out
---
I don’t mind the concept of a strawberry and white chocolate pie but am I the only one who thinks those ones look vile?! NO desire to try them, Beck’s review didn’t help
They don’t look nice but I really wanna try one lol

• Haha