Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goldie341

VIP Member
It’s like bingo at the Jones’ (I’m from a council estate so don’t start, Pogs)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Shielder2021

Chatty Member
I cant stand to see her shovelling food in her trap can't she eat with out a camera
Other news i say HP fallen off sw wagon

whisperchat

VIP Member
The McDonald’s video is coming. The excuse will be to celebrate ricketts not actually snuffing it over the weekend 🙄

Bedd5

What a sad life, the highlight being maccies new menum. Makes me feel better about the 2 hot x buns I've just scoffed, if that makes sensum.

Sazza25

VIP Member
Gosh all go in Beckie Town :)

Im sorry I took it too far. At the beginning of me following Beck and joining the thread I had a few questions as I hadn’t seen her selfish, uncaring, manipulative side yet, and got a reputation for sympathising with the Bison. I wanted to prove I wasn’t like that so I went too far the other way and was too mean. I just wanted you guys to like me 😢 Can we all be friends now?

That potato looked grim 😷

As for Ricketts being ill- she doesn’t take him to the vet herself?! Her mum is a carer for her partner with a terminal illness and Beck makes her spend time doing extra admin tasks like taking the dog to the vet? The mind boggles as my dad would say 😠
Jesus, ricketts looks rough, they do say dogs look like their owners tho

• Haha

Lonewolf

VIP Member
My beloved Diddikins let me tell youm, there's not a fort behind those piss slits in this videum. She's gone full on smoov brained ham fisted Beckatron 3000, just ramming that innocent pie in her trash compactor mouf x
I think this is the best ever description I've ever read of her hahaha 🤣😭