Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Houseofbane29

Chatty Member
I know but she said ā€œadding natural yogit, two and a half cups of theeeeeeseā€ when she should have said ā€œthisā€ Sorry Iā€™m being pedantic cos she fucks me off so much. All these morons do when they canā€™t speak properly yet make it their actual job-to speak!
Also using American measurements really pisses me off. Then again no one is going to use her recipes are they so doesn't really matter in the grans scheme of fings

• Haha
Reactions: 2

soph30

VIP Member
Cos she doesnā€™t have any
Probably why sheā€™s so big to be honest šŸ¤” the problems may have started with her personalityā€¦ Four years ago she wasnā€™t at a weight that would stop her from going out in public, yet she still has no friends

soph30

VIP Member
Hardly, 2 hot cross buns is over 400kcal, one is enough with a coffee. I put weight on easily as my metabolism is funked after being tube fed. If I ate what becki eats I would be twice her size.
Itā€™s okay it was lighthearted obviously and I didnā€™t know those details šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤— but for lots there would be nothing wrong with two hot cross buns

Helliebella

VIP Member
Nee post on Instagram. Because what the greedy cunt needs is more chocolate. To be fair though, thatā€™s probably all sheā€™s got to look forward to on Valentines Day.
[/QUOTE]
Bet none of that appears in her wieiad

soph30

VIP Member
Surely even saying that out loud would make you realise you had a problem. That not normal behaviour, even for fat people.
Oh, thatā€™s bad. And itā€™s a box of NINE? I doubt Cath and Ian would eat them anyway

rosslee1987

VIP Member
2 1/2 cups though, deffo not 1 cup of yogit x
I know but she said ā€œadding natural yogit, two and a half cups of theeeeeeseā€ when she should have said ā€œthisā€ Sorry Iā€™m being pedantic cos she fucks me off so much. All these morons do when they canā€™t speak properly yet make it their actual job-to speak!

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I watched someone on YT do a recap of fat families and at the beginning the show made the people look thin then with the sound effect of a bloooooon being blown up, showed them going to their actual size
It made me wanna do it to beck but I have no talent, my attempt is as perfettick at bison herself.

anyone else have better skillzzzz?
Sheā€™d be Pretty if she was thinā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

• Haha

goldie341

VIP Member
I feel it necessary to point out I just had quite a bad low blood sugar. Something Becki will never experience šŸ«”