Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soph30

VIP Member
I watched her Home Bargains vid on silent, who were the ankle weights for?! She’s got enough weight on her.
Paigey hun 😆
She honestly bought so much rubbish from there- novelty valentines stuff?! She’s not even having a party
---
My payyyyyyyyyyge of coursum!

also love how she starts off saying Home AND bargains but by the end only refers to it as Home Bargains. She knows what she’s doing-fat twat.
Someone did say it used to be known as home and bargains in the north west or something so she may just be slipping up on that one? But she’s had many years to learn, probs just being a twat

Reactions: 2

Ted2

Chatty Member
I’m honestly surprised she hasn’t done a super bowl spread, I know it’s not a big thing over there but it’s an excuse to eat pure greasy shite by the boat load and she did something for fucking Chinese New Year so why not
We're abstaining as my American husband is an Eagles fan so can't be arsed to watch anymore .

whisperchat

VIP Member
I am having 2 salids and also marinated red Thai coconut king prawns. Salids r pesto bite sized mozzarella and Greek salid with oreganum

I love how the topic of the thread posted a new video half an hour ago and this is what we’re reduced to 😂
I could literally inhale those prawns they are so good!!

• Haha

soph30

VIP Member
No she’s so big because she’s been fat since she was a kid from being overfed by her parents. She didn’t just suddenly become morbidly obese
I kinda meant she wasn’t SO morbidly obese like four years ago. Being obese doesn’t stop a social life and cause (too much) embarrassment. Being Bison size does :)

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
What’s this permanent mark across her nose from .. been there months.
---
It’s amazing how rough she’s willing to go out in public now a days. Makes no effort. She’s aged so much with this weight gain & is getting manlier by the day.
CPAP mask at night I reckon

Reactions: 1

alliwantistruth

This thread moves too quick, catching up from page 7 soz xoxox

Where's my citalopram gang at?
---

Has she fuck
Citalopram ganggggg 6.5 years 🫡

---
I don’t mean to offend in the slightest but is it normal for people to still get acne at her age?
I do and I'm the same age haha. Dw not offended, its a pain but my hOrMoNeS aRe fInE appaz. I sometimes get ID'd so that's a win 😂

soph30

VIP Member
I just saw a home bargains video of hers and her chin looks so red but also 5 o’clock shadow?
I’d say she has pcos and maybe shaving rash
I’m no expert but I think her skin is just always red and inflamed :( She does shave her chin yes and do dermaplaning 🪒