Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
I think this about everything she is paid to promote!!

The boots last month that she couldn’t even get on her trotters!! How are companies seeing these promo vids and thinking ‘we need that for our brand!’
They don’t pay her upfront though do they? They just give freebies and if people buy from her link she gets paid?

Or have I misunderstood?

Reactions: 4

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
I thought it was a second video on the noo menum when I say the maccies bag in the thumbnail. Jesus Christ Becki you aren’t legally obliged to try every new thing McDonalds come out with.

anon123098

Chatty Member
Didn’t she upgrade to a 12 or 16 in one of thee last brownie videums? She deffo still gets them

• Wow

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Fank youm for the votes for my fred title. I was inspired by Chloe’s post if that makes sensum? So yeahm.
I’ve never won any Fred suggestion so this is the next best thing 😂😂
---
Honestly what goes through her head though. So called creator.. filming herself buying dog treats. Her life is so dull. I really really dislike her big time now over this poorly Pauline incident. How about spend some time with him .. and your dad .. oh No sorry you have to binge eat in your room & watch telly all day you utter waste of space !!!!!

• Heart

soph30

VIP Member
I’m not sure she has a machine as she doesn’t seem to sleep very well. You often see her complaining of being tired (know her weight contributes to that but just as an aside) and she sometimes posts instagrams etc at like 3am. If she had a machine she’d be so aware of it lying in bed she wouldn’t be scrolling on her phone if that makes senseum :) guess you’d have to turn the light on, sit up and so on to put it on

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
She looks GUNT period.

I’ve never had a big tasty, feel like it’s too big a risk when there’s a lovely double cheeseburger giving me the come hither look.

Although I did take a risk on the chicken Big Mac and it was a thing of beauty.
Fixed it for ya.

All the Maccies talk and I haven’t had one in years. Don’t make me drive 10 miles through the wilderness coz I’m feeling left out 😭

Reactions: 3

EllyMay

VIP Member
I don’t understand how Rachel, who used to be a fellow fatty herself, and had surgery because of how overweight she was, would bring Becki a double cheeseburger? It absolutely blows my mind that her of all people enable Becki.
It's baffling. Either she's scared of her or Becki tells her she's happy as she is. Her mum was just as bad taking her to drive thrus.

soph30

VIP Member
---
I'd love to know what she actually does all day? Apart from eat. Like, when does she get up? Does she stay stinking in her garlic bed all morning like I imagine and get up at lunch time? Even when she does "do" something like her wonderful walks or go to home and bargains, how long does that take... an hour out of her day... What does she DO?! I can't imagine living each day with nothing to do and nowhere to go. Don't get me wrong, I'd love not to NEED to work but I also know I'd be bored.
Part of her food issues I suspect is that she stays in bed till midday/11.30 and doesn’t have a proper breakfast. We never see her cooking Ok Diner style plates for content or huge sausage stations to rival her dinners etc- we occasionally see a bowl of granola or something, but that’s still quite light. The rest is cereal bars or biscuits- you really need more than that if you’re not a busy person on the go. She’ll be starving by lunch and overeat :)

Ted2

Chatty Member
I have a similar story except we went on a few dates first so I knew she was fat, and I wasn't bothered about her weight HOWEVER we went back to her flat and she had one of those walls of empty energy drink cans but instead of energy drink cans it was Pringles cans. Gave my vagina necrosis. Never saw her again. She was from Swindon which should've been red flag enough.
Swindon's original Saxon name translates as Pig Hill so that makes sense 😄

• Haha

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Right as always. They’re putrid.

See also : cheese and onion French Fries cresp. Absolute wrongness. In fact any flavour of those bastards is awful. I got them thinking they would be like the superior Irish cresp Chipsticks, but they weren’t. Almost enough to send me back where I came from.

I’m going to cause another Fred war by saying the English cannot do a decent cheese and onion cresp. I am quite partial to your men though, so we’ll call it even.
Golden wonder are nice I fink 😁