Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
I do think Paige is as thick as pigshit, but I don’t think the creator writes the captions, hence some of the spellings are just terrible.

Reactions: 3

whisperchat

VIP Member
I tried the big tasty today after everyone banging on about it and my verdict is…. It’s vile 🤣 I think it would be nice without the sauce! My baby has just turned 1 and he was sat with me eating a happy meal today and now I’m afraid in 30 years he’ll be 28 stone and rating Maccies out of 10 on tiktok
Yes! It’s the sauce that makes it taste weird!… you have a baby bison pending….

soph30

VIP Member
Dunno what’s worse, someone paying her or not
I almost think if someone was paying her we’d see their comments on her videos, really explicit and/or creepy ones, squeezing out the interaction as it were 😂 We don’t see any of those type of comments and we know she doesn’t filter them, so I reckon she can’t have feeder fans

Helliebella

VIP Member
I’m not gonna lie, those pies are 😍😍 I don’t like the apple ones and the chocolate and caramel ones were minging but this new one is actually really nice

• Wow
I don’t think there’s a specific filter she uses for her cheeks she’s just that fat that when she smiles it looks like she’s got two golf balls stuck under there lmao
Looks like her forehead has been slimmed down but missed the cheeks off, then slimmed her chins down.

Knew she would dodge the spicy one. Fat cunt can’t handle the heat. Don’t know how she has the balls to sit in at mcdonums. I’d be so embarrassed sitting there stuffing a burger in my gob if I was her size. Literally no shame.
That rasberry pie is actually pretty good though 🤪
I’ve not seen one bad reviewum of the raspberry pie. Granted I’ve only seen about 3 plus Bisons but I didn’t see any good ones of the last two they did.

Reactions: 2

whisperchat

VIP Member
A few years back I met this girl on tinder and we hit it off. She invited me to her flat so I show up and it turns out she’s morbidly obese. Probably as big as Becki if not bigger but shaped differently. Anyway we are chatting and whatever and then she asks me to stay the night. I panic like fuck and tell her I will because she keeps being taken to A&E for trying to top herself and I don’t want to be responsible for that. Thankfully she then told me she’d never sleep with someone on the first date so genuinely all we did was sleep, but when she pulled her leggings down to sleep in her pants it absolutely fucking reeked of like musty old mushrooms and garlic.

I have no fucking clue why I’ve typed this out. My point is she was genuinely very pretty and funny but I still couldn’t sleep with her so I think I’d choose option A.

Anyway, I’m on citalopram.
Jesus Christ 😂😂😂😂 you poor thing.

• Haha

Diagoras20

Chatty Member
I was on lithium years ago for ( misdiagnosed ) bipolar. I gained loads of weight and felt slow and sponge brained, it affected my speech toum. Basically turned me into Becki but thankfully not permanently 😆😆😆🤪
---

Sitting at the school gates… 😏
It's good shit in terms of outcomes but some nasty side effects. I'm glad you're a sertraline queen (sorry about the lack of orgasms and dodgy sleep pattern though, it's a small price to pay to not feel depressed - in my experience as a fellow setraline queen) and doing better! ❤