BeckiJones 4 #70 Her neck, her back, big fat gunt and flat arse crack 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I choose sleep with her do I have to lick her front or can I just use fingers and not be that close to her
Haha, I'd be fucked with my fingers I have right Jeremy Beadles, she'd be attached to me like a ventriloquist doll (I've always hated those things) 'or like checking a cows birthing canal.......
Right. That's enough of the Internet today.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha, I'd be fucked with my fingers I have right Jeremy Beadles, she'd be attached to me like a ventriloquist doll (I've always hated those things) 'or like checking a cows birthing canal.......
Right. That's enough of the Internet today.
20220608_141437.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I have a similar story except we went on a few dates first so I knew she was fat, and I wasn't bothered about her weight HOWEVER we went back to her flat and she had one of those walls of empty energy drink cans but instead of energy drink cans it was Pringles cans. Gave my vagina necrosis. Never saw her again. She was from Swindon which should've been red flag enough.
Ahahaha I’m bleeping crying. I wouldn’t have minded the weight if she hadn’t have said her body type was ‘average’. Also the lack of vag hygiene. And she was missing a toilet seat and that just fucked me off.

Oh and as soon as I arrived she told me she’d got me an Easter egg but later revealed she’d eaten it 😭

Sorry it’s all coming out now HAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ahahaha I’m bleeping crying. I wouldn’t have minded the weight if she hadn’t have said her body type was ‘average’. Also the lack of vag hygiene. And she was missing a toilet seat and that just fucked me off.

Oh and as soon as I arrived she told me she’d got me an Easter egg but later revealed she’d eaten it 😭

Sorry it’s all coming out now HAHAHA
bleeping hell 😭 I think I'd have swung for the bleep after the Easter egg revelation. Was it Karina Mainwaring? Sounds just like her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a similar story except we went on a few dates first so I knew she was fat, and I wasn't bothered about her weight HOWEVER we went back to her flat and she had one of those walls of empty energy drink cans but instead of energy drink cans it was Pringles cans. Gave my vagina necrosis. Never saw her again. She was from Swindon which should've been red flag enough.
Don’t gossip about me on the internet 😠 🥤

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What I’m taking from this is that going gay is not the answer to the ‘I want to dropkick my husband’ conundrum I have at least once a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not to sound like a middle class wanker but I’M SORRY - ‘one of those walls of empty energy drink cans’

Is that a thing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t understand how Rachel, who used to be a fellow fatty herself, and had surgery because of how overweight she was, would bring Becki a double cheeseburger? It absolutely blows my mind that her of all people enable Becki.

Reactions: 14
She probably asked Shirl to buy the cheeseburger and she didn’t want to say noum cos becbec get mad and have paddy if her paigey gets mcdonums and she doesn’t

Reactions: 14
Not to sound like a middle class wanker but I’M SORRY - ‘one of those walls of empty energy drink cans’

Is that a thing?!
Want them prime bottles was it haha I remember seeing loads on tiktok with vapes proudly displayed the same way 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

As for you gang of feral fuckers I have nothing to say hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What I don’t get is why start walking and why make a point of showing people you out counting your steps if you’re still gonna eat like a bleeping pig? She does realise having a walk and eating a protein yogurt doesn’t erase all the takeaways and tea and biscuits right 😂

Reactions: 15
What I don’t get is why start walking and why make a point of showing people you out counting your steps if you’re still gonna eat like a bleeping pig? She does realise having a walk and eating a protein yogurt doesn’t erase all the takeaways and tea and biscuits right 😂
Noum, she downt

Reactions: 6
I don't know if it's been suggested yet but I saw on reddit someone say they had 'Year of the Bison' removed as a comment on tiktok, so I am suggesting it as a thread title

'2024, year of the Bison'

Also I have had my favourite sandwich ruined, 'soft pittas' 👎
I’m still pissed off they took one out the packet so haven’t brought them since. I liked it when they where a 5 pack I had one for everyday and didn’t have to buy another bread product for my sandwiches.
---
C kill myself
I’ll take that option to 😂

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand how Rachel, who used to be a fellow fatty herself, and had surgery because of how overweight she was, would bring Becki a double cheeseburger? It absolutely blows my mind that her of all people enable Becki.
It's baffling. Either she's scared of her or Becki tells her she's happy as she is. Her mum was just as bad taking her to drive thrus.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.