BeckiJones 4 #70 Her neck, her back, big fat gunt and flat arse crack šŸŽ¶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hereā€™s a would you rather for you bitchy lot šŸ¤£

Would you rather

A - have to live with bec no neck for a year in that manky bedroom and you have to eat everything she eats

Or

B sleep with her once and never have to see her again
C kill myself

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Would you rather

A - have to live with bec no neck for a year in that manky bedroom and you have to eat everything she eats

Or

Literally would rather die

Reactions: 8

Would you rather

Or

She probably sleeps naked in that bed anyway so Bā€™s the obvious option šŸ˜³

• Sick

Would you rather

Or

Can I be absolutely mortally off my face whilst sleeping with her? If not, then yeah probs off myself. I've tried offing myself for less tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Would you rather

Or

Either way, the garlic stench coming from her would most likely kill me off!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If I choose sleep with her do I have to lick her front or can I just use fingers and not be that close to her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
If I choose sleep with her do I have to lick her front or can I just use fingers and not be that close to her
Gigi you get a pass given you've worked so hard on the tracker recently but it'd be jail otherwise. Noum.

Someone pls come up with a fred title around the hula hoop given its one of the best things bison has ever given us. I'm too hungover to be funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A few years back I met this girl on tinder and we hit it off. She invited me to her flat so I show up and it turns out sheā€™s morbidly obese. Probably as big as Becki if not bigger but shaped differently. Anyway we are chatting and whatever and then she asks me to stay the night. I panic like duck and tell her I will because she keeps being taken to A&E for trying to top herself and I donā€™t want to be responsible for that. Thankfully she then told me sheā€™d never sleep with someone on the first date so genuinely all we did was sleep, but when she pulled her leggings down to sleep in her pants it absolutely bleeping reeked of like musty old mushrooms and garlic.

I have no bleeping clue why Iā€™ve typed this out. My point is she was genuinely very pretty and funny but I still couldnā€™t sleep with her so I think Iā€™d choose option A.

Anyway, Iā€™m on citalopram.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 79
@goldie341 for a second I thought you were a new poster being like ā€œI met this girl on tinder..ā€ Meaning Beck

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does it have to be full on sex or can we just use the clitbasher 3000 and be done with it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A few years back I met this girl on tinder and we hit it off. She invited me to her flat so I show up and it turns out sheā€™s morbidly obese. Probably as big as Becki if not bigger but shaped differently. Anyway we are chatting and whatever and then she asks me to stay the night. I panic like duck and tell her I will because she keeps being taken to A&E for trying to top herself and I donā€™t want to be responsible for that. Thankfully she then told me sheā€™d never sleep with someone on the first date so genuinely all we did was sleep, but when she pulled her leggings down to sleep in her pants it absolutely bleeping reeked of like musty old mushrooms and garlic.

I have no bleeping clue why Iā€™ve typed this out. My point is she was genuinely very pretty and funny but I still couldnā€™t sleep with her so I think Iā€™d choose option A.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA nah Iā€™m gone šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Haha

Would you rather

Or

A - theres no way Iā€™m going near that festering garlic gunt. Plus, Iā€™ll be able to hit my weekly protein goal in just one day. I could even make a documentary of them and sell it to Netflix to get rich.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have some friends coming round for dinner in a bit and fort to myself nah I wonā€™t drink as I have a pt session tomorrow and need a good nights sleep. Been a bit bisony this week, wanna get back on track.

Anyway long story short, opened up the Fred, now off to co op to see if they do Absinthe.

Fanx guys x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The hula hoop video tag, where she says everyone accuses her of using slimming filters is giving this energyā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 41

I have a similar story except we went on a few dates first so I knew she was fat, and I wasn't bothered about her weight HOWEVER we went back to her flat and she had one of those walls of empty energy drink cans but instead of energy drink cans it was Pringles cans. Gave my vagina necrosis. Never saw her again. She was from Swindon which should've been red flag enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I feel it necessary to point out I just had quite a bad low blood sugar. Something Becki will never experience šŸ«”

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.