BeckiJones 4 #70 Her neck, her back, big fat gunt and flat arse crack 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obvs has the money to spend but what I can’t understand is how she can sit n see all the transactions on her bank just for food n not be arsed.
I wish I had money to just piss away, I’d have all sorts, nice car, nice new clothes, proper treat makeup and perfumes, a holiday
Imagine her applying for a loan or mortgage and having to produce bank statements. It would just be a long list of food and takeaway places. I’d be bleeping mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She obvs has the money to spend but what I can’t understand is how she can sit n see all the transactions on her bank just for food n not be arsed.
I wish I had money to just piss away, I’d have all sorts, nice car, nice new clothes, proper treat makeup and perfumes, a holiday
I still dunno how she affords it all. Maybe I’m underestimating how piss easy it is living with your parents & having literally no responsibilities.

Would bleeping love to see her bank statements. It’s reminding me a bit of Karina Mainwaring spending £160000 in a year.

Reactions: 12
She's really off to a flying start this year. I cannot believe she tried to describe a gù hot Brownie as a yoghurt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have never seen anybody get so giddy about food. She's almost foaming at the mouth plating up that Chinese. It's the cat's happy birthday today so I plan on getting hammered with him by watching her videos and taking a shot everytime she says 'honestly' 'literally' 'you can't beat' 'insane' 'tasty' and 'cheps'.

Reactions: 17
I have a feeling Cath or Ian pays. Just like when she does “her” food shop, Cath is usually there and no doubt pays since Beluga is cooking. Weird family dynamic if that is the case!

Reactions: 5
I have a feeling Cath or Ian pays. Just like when she does “her” food shop, Cath is usually there and no doubt pays since Beluga is cooking. Weird family dynamic if that is the case!
I hope not. That’d make me dislike her even more. She needs to be regularly contributing to the household. It annoys me when she puts her shower gels in her room as well. Just put them in the bathroom n let everyone use them. It’s not like they are special expensive ones.

Reactions: 17
I have never seen anybody get so giddy about food. She's almost foaming at the mouth plating up that Chinese. It's the cat's happy birthday today so I plan on getting hammered with him by watching her videos and taking a shot everytime she says 'honestly' 'literally' 'you can't beat' 'insane' 'tasty' and 'cheps'.
Don’t forget “my fayyyyyyyvrit”, “emeyyyyyzin” and “payyyyyyyge” 😂
---
You also get to down the entire bottle if she whispers to the food while ramming it in her heaving gob!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Forget her valentiMes StaYshOm I can’t wait for the bison to whip out Easter content

Reactions: 11
You know the valentines stuff going to be a load of pink donuts and tit don’t you. Just a load of crappy beige carby crap. And the pancakes will all be ready bought and filled with cut up strawberries and squirty cream.

Reactions: 15
He said I've been to kebab 2000, not much has changed, Becki is still a fatty 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine her applying for a loan or mortgage and having to produce bank statements. It would just be a long list of food and takeaway places. I’d be bleeping mortified.
The lazy Barney the Dinosaur could easily do Tik Tok/Social Media as a side hustle and work 40hrs a week, it’s what i would do, and save all you Tik Tok income for when it goes tits up

but Beckatron and everyone else thinks this will be permanent and leave there jobs to go “full time” but unless your a creator the likes of LaurenSarah who worked in fashion, gets loads of brand deals and is an industry she can easily slot back into full time, the rest are just taking short term cash with no back up, no pension and leaving a massive gap on your CV that Becki will simply have to say “Eating to the point the council had to knock the house down to get me out”

it’s a pathetic existence, as awful as they are The Coles at least get brand deals and obviously get freebies, what does this clown get, a brand deal turning Festival Tents into a dress

Reactions: 11
It’s so embarrassing 😂😂 I’m having to renew my mortgage at the moment and the last 3 bank statements I provided there were a few Uber eats and take away places on there. I also got asked what multiple payments to ‘best one’ was for… food and wine 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ they must look at them and think ffs she’s at it again the fat bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here’s a would you rather for you bitchy lot 🤣

Would you rather

A - have to live with bec no neck for a year in that manky bedroom and you have to eat everything she eats

Or

B sleep with her once and never have to see her again

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.