BeckiJones 4 #70 Her neck, her back, big fat gunt and flat arse crack 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s made a bleeping curry and put it in a takeaway container again the mahoosive twit. And mentioned 48283 times that she’s been for a walk. It was like a mile. To an ice cream shop. On a flat surface. She’s acting like she just walked up mam tor and back. What a bleeping prune she is
i dont understand the point, she cooks a curry (using the word cooks loosley) pours it in a foil tray, to then immediately spoon it onto a plate, its absolutely bizarre

Its like putting a condom on, lubing yourself then removing the condom before Sex

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What a stunner. The year 5 platts make her head look even bigger. Didn’t fink that was possible
IMG_0646.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does she always need double/triple carbs? She’s got a full pack of rice, 2 naans plus poppadoms ffs it’s just unnecessary

Reactions: 11
Gal needs THERAPY. The whole putting the food into takeaway trays before you eat it is giving mental illness

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Why is she so cross eyed all of a sudden 🤣 babes you need to stop those walks you'll be needing glasses soon.
Also the takeaway fings scream eating disorder. I mean we obvs know she does but Becki (Rebecca) it tastes the same when it's on a plate tooum

Reactions: 6
Why is she so cross eyed all of a sudden 🤣 babes you need to stop those walks you'll be needing glasses soon.
Also the takeaway fings scream eating disorder. I mean we obvs know she does but Becki (Rebecca) it tastes the same when it's on a plate tooum
My baby bison goes cross eyed when he's bringing something fascinating to his face...same must be the same for bison herself 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"If I do say soum it luks emeyzin" I can't do it anymore she's melting my brain
---
Also she's really feeling herself in those little rat tail grease braids. You can tell by the way she's looking at herself in the camera, proper eyefucking herself with her beady yellow peepers.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hey Dan, there’s this really cool shop called specsavers. Maybe take a trip x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
'Its nicum coming in from a walk to a nice smelling tea'...
TRY GOING TO WORK FOR 8 HOURS YOU TWERP!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.