BeckiJones 4 #70 Her neck, her back, big fat gunt and flat arse crack 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a similar story except we went on a few dates first so I knew she was fat, and I wasn't bothered about her weight HOWEVER we went back to her flat and she had one of those walls of empty energy drink cans but instead of energy drink cans it was Pringles cans. Gave my vagina necrosis. Never saw her again. She was from Swindon which should've been red flag enough.
Swindon's original Saxon name translates as Pig Hill so that makes sense 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's baffling. Either she's scared of her or Becki tells her she's happy as she is. Her mum was just as bad taking her to drive thrus.
Her mums a feeder. Shirl was a fatty when she was younger, Bison has been obese since she was a toddler and Ian became obese soon after marrying her. Yet Cath has remained slim.

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand how Rachel, who used to be a fellow fatty herself, and had surgery because of how overweight she was, would bring Becki a double cheeseburger? It absolutely blows my mind that her of all people enable Becki.
All I’m saying is it would tie in with the idea that Shirls is a tattler

Reactions: 5
I’m honestly surprised she hasn’t done a super bowl spread, I know it’s not a big thing over there but it’s an excuse to eat pure greasy shite by the boat load and she did something for bleeping Chinese New Year so why not

Reactions: 16
Comments are on with her Paigey in the videum. Safeguarding didn't last long.

Reactions: 16
She will have a burger and chep with garlic bread and/or some sort of breaded chicken hole with a cowek followed by fudge cake or a sundae

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m honestly surprised she hasn’t done a super bowl spread, I know it’s not a big thing over there but it’s an excuse to eat pure greasy shite by the boat load and she did something for bleeping Chinese New Year so why not
We're abstaining as my American husband is an Eagles fan so can't be arsed to watch anymore .

Reactions: 2
I mean it's like 5 degrees and shes having a bleeping ice cream down by the river 🥴

Reactions: 8
Bet she made Paige do those rat tails on her greasy bonce in exchange for ice cream.

Reactions: 18
We're abstaining as my American husband is an Eagles fan so can't be arsed to watch anymore .
We’re hosting a party which I only agreed to for the massive amounts of food. I’m no better than big scoops

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.