BeckiJones 4 #70 Her neck, her back, big fat gunt and flat arse crack 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate that hairstyle on her. It makes her look like a massive overgrown child. Although to be fair, that’s pretty much what she is.

Reactions: 21
Why does Becki even want to hang around with Paige? I wouldn’t even want to look after her. She’s well annoying!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn’t expect to see a 15 year old slut dropping in that video yet here we are

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Was coming here to comment on how much Paige gets on my tits. But some of you have beaten me to it. Runs in the family

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A few years back I met this girl on tinder and we hit it off. She invited me to her flat so I show up and it turns out she’s morbidly obese. Probably as big as Becki if not bigger but shaped differently. Anyway we are chatting and whatever and then she asks me to stay the night. I panic like duck and tell her I will because she keeps being taken to A&E for trying to top herself and I don’t want to be responsible for that. Thankfully she then told me she’d never sleep with someone on the first date so genuinely all we did was sleep, but when she pulled her leggings down to sleep in her pants it absolutely bleeping reeked of like musty old mushrooms and garlic.

I have no bleeping clue why I’ve typed this out. My point is she was genuinely very pretty and funny but I still couldn’t sleep with her so I think I’d choose option A.

Anyway, I’m on citalopram.
Jesus Christ 😂😂😂😂 you poor thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wish she’d duck OFF with them foil trays. She’s like a baghead always messin round with foil

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She’s made a bleeping curry and put it in a takeaway container again the mahoosive twit. And mentioned 48283 times that she’s been for a walk. It was like a mile. To an ice cream shop. On a flat surface. She’s acting like she just walked up mam tor and back. What a bleeping prune she is

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s made a bleeping curry and put it in a takeaway container again the mahoosive twit. And mentioned 48283 times that she’s been for a walk. It was like a mile. To an ice cream shop. On a flat surface. She’s acting like she just walked up mam tor and back. What a bleeping prune she is
Using a wooden chopping board as a plate to mex it up a bit cause “you know guys it’s part of the journey”….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.