Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to say thank you to the posters of this thread. I've had a horrendous 2022 but this thread has brought some much needed laughter into my life. I know it's so easy to make fun of the Beckham boys that it's low-hanging fruit but we take our humour where we can find it in times like this, right? I still re-read reviews of Brooklyn's photography book on Amazon when I want a good giggle.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That dress, where do you even start with something like that. There is the fact it looks like an untied Victorian maids apron that hangs off her bony frame and the bit at the back that trails behind that looks like some excess fabric that was never trimmed off.....and how much does this thing go for? I've seen classier outfits made from scraps on Drag Race tbh. The sad thing is this will be lauded by the fashionistas because they are all up each others holes.

Eva on the other hand looks stunning.

Reactions: 17
That dress, where do you even start with something like that. There is the fact it looks like an untied Victorian maids apron that hangs off her bony frame and the bit at the back that trails behind that looks like some excess fabric that was never trimmed off.....and how much does this thing go for? I've seen classier outfits made from scraps on Drag Race tbh. The sad thing is this will be lauded by the fashionistas because they are all up each others holes.

Eva on the other hand looks stunning.
The strips over the boobs look really baggy, no way could you move around in that without everything falling out.

Reactions: 6
Damn autocorrect...while others do all the work that should say lol πŸ˜¬πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The DailyMail calling Romeo a professional footballer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Actually he is - Romeo James Beckham (born 1 September 2002) is an English professional footballer who plays as a forward for MLS Next Pro club Inter Miami II - his Dad's team.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Actually he is - Romeo James Beckham (born 1 September 2002) is an English professional footballer who plays as a forward for MLS Next Pro club Inter Miami II - his Dad's team.
That a lot of words for nepo baby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I want to say thank you to the posters of this thread. I've had a horrendous 2022 but this thread has brought some much needed laughter into my life. I know it's so easy to make fun of the Beckham boys that it's low-hanging fruit but we take our humour where we can find it in times like this, right? I still re-read reviews of Brooklyn's photography book on Amazon when I want a good giggle.
Thank you for this post ☝ Having trouble sleeping and desperate for a good laugh, so read the reviews on Amazon. Particularly enjoyed the review by 'Judge Judy'. Laughed so much water came out of my nose! He really is golden!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.