Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gem74

VIP Member
From Brooklyn to Nicola
Valentine’s Day 2023
Deer Nicla
Ive cocked your favrite meel. Your so butiful. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life cocking for you babby. My life is batter with you innit. I’m gonna tattoo my hole body with your butiful face. We gonna have 6 little babbys and be togever until were 100 babby. I love you so much babby and just want to stare at you all day. I’m gonna rite this on insta babby, to prove to the hole world how much I love you.
From your lucky husband B. Kisses. #harperseven

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
Oh I was praying this utter melt would have his own thread.. and God was listening ..

He has to be neuro diverse .. who the fuck agrees to film him making a glass of water for himself!!
oh Dorklyn yeah, pour that Gin mate.. no one can do that
Lots of us are neuro diverse! Me included. I have inattentive ADHD and Dyscalculia. I was labelled lazy and thick! But I fucking worked hard and at Brooklyns age, I was on my way to being a head chef with my own kitchen. I was not fannying about making myself look like a total tit on the internet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Scuttles

As drippy and useless as Dorklyn is, I have to say I'd rather he was a space cadet in his own little crappy chef world, than pissing his money away on drink and drugs falling out of clubs and womanising left right and centre, whilst claiming he has "issues".

He wont set the world alight in any way and his wife reeks of being a massive bitch, but he doesn't seem like a horrid douchebag particularly, just a bit...daft.
When they divorce, he'll get a nice big payout and he can carry on taking bad photos and making cheese toasties.

Reactions: 45

Badirene

VIP Member
David has spoken out about this before

“”
I get quite emotional about food and wine. When I’m eating something great I want everyone to try it,’ David started. ‘Unfortunately, I’m married to someone who has eaten the same thing for the last 25 years.’

Eating the same thing for lunch and dinner is a struggle for us, let alone every single day for years on end. But David continued to say: ‘Since I’ve met Victoria, she only eats grilled fish and steamed vegetables. She’ll very rarely deviate away from there.’

I can’t imagine never enjoying a delicious meal out with my husband some of our favourite memories are delicious meals we have had and also she will have to prepare or pre order her food definitely would take the fun out of it
Meh, I would say part of the problem is that VB is so controlling with her diet and image as DB cant/wont keep it in his pants. She is constantly judged as sour and uptight but I would be sour pussed too if my cheating prick of a hubby spoke in the media about my eating habits when its clearly a sensitive topic for me.

Just one time I want her to give an interview where she says "you know I love reading and sharing my favourite books but David is thick so its quite difficult to share my enjoyment with him".

• Haha
Reactions: 42

CocoVenus

The clown show is in Paris, minus Romeo who must have stayed behind to prepare for a big game with the illustrious Brentford B or something. All I can see on this shirt is BV, which makes me think of bacterial vaginosis. I guess both involve irritating twats...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
I would feel sorry for vick if she ate something, but becks probably thinks all u ever eat is fish and veg, clearly drank too much for your frame and diet and now I have to walk out with u pissed drunk. How do we know he hasn't protected her in the past and this time he had enough.

I'm sure the humiliation of this picture stopped her from ever getting this drunk again. She was a grown woman with 4 kids who had been famous for 2 decades when the pic was taken, she needs to protect herself and her family and not drink like this
VB may have a drink problem, she may also have continence problems after having 4x babies.
Who knows, but if I was in her in that position I would hope my husband (and father of my 4x babies) would do what he could to not humiliate me any further. I would do this for someone I care about.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Now I'm not being a beeaatch here (honestly), but he's not a very attractive young man is he?
If he weren't Dave & Vicky's son he'd be some mediochre trainee plasterer would he not?

• Haha

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
Wtf is that she's wearing. An apronView attachment 1782313???
IMO Eva looks youthful and classy whereas Vic looks like a scwrany old woman whose not aging very well! What the hell is she wearing ???She reminds me of my nan who had Alzheimer's, she would appear half dressed and we'd have to take her back upstairs and help her (she also had a ponchant for taking her top off at the dinner table - my nan not VB - which once lead to the unforgettable line "Mum, Nans nipples are in the gravy!" ) 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m sure Dorklyn is harmless but he’s a twat. I wonder if his wife looks and him and thinks ‘aw bless’ or ‘ICK!’. He seems a bit ‘blank’ to me
Ever seen that cartoon where it zooms into a characters brain and it's that monkey toy with the cymbals crashing together showing how vacant their thoughts are?... that's him.

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
So Rio Ferdinand has been asked about Victoria's diet - he's said he's literally never seen her eat anything, and that she's really nice.

A family friend can semi-confirm the latter. She's met Victoria a few times (in a football-related capacity), and she said that while Victoria was genuinely nice in the conversations she had with her, she couldn't make it plainer she'd rather be elsewhere than there, and therefore came across as very aloof and distant until you actually spoke to her.
Why is Rio answering questions about an acquaintance's eating habits? That's really invasive and inappropriate. Whether Vic has an eating disorder or not, nobody should be discussing her private business in public interviews.

• Heart