Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely he cannot be this thick ? Ok may not of been top of his class academically but he has had huge life experiences, he’s travelled extensively and will of met so many different and interesting people. He just does not seem to have any sense of self awareness?
He must know people rip him to shreds online but he ploughs on !
Honestly he seems totally thick, what surprises me though is that no one around him gives him any advice?!

Reactions: 11
I wonder if he could show us how to make a Moscow Mule as I can't seem to find a mule small enough to fit in the copper mug.:unsure: 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Surely he cannot be this thick ? Ok may not of been top of his class academically but he has had huge life experiences, he’s travelled extensively and will of met so many different and interesting people. He just does not seem to have any sense of self awareness?
He must know people rip him to shreds online but he ploughs on !
I think he really is that thick! Also I imagine he’s been kept in the bubble of VB telling him how proud she is of anything he does and throwing money and opportunities at him like they mean nothing. He seems to have no clue about real life- also doesn’t seem to have any friends that aren’t fawning relatives.

Reactions: 25
I think he really is that thick! Also I imagine he’s been kept in the bubble of VB telling him how proud she is of anything he does and throwing money and opportunities at him like they mean nothing. He seems to have no clue about real life- also doesn’t seem to have any friends that aren’t fawning relatives.
I agree, plus V & D have taken their fair share of people taking the piss over the years - her lack of talent, his “fashion” choices, their matching clothes, the wedding thrones, OK magazine covers and and just general fame/press attention seeking in the early days, so I honestly think Cooklyn believes this is just par for the course and is going to pay off in time.
He’s as dumb as a box of rocks - if he wasn’t so entitled and love with himself when it comes to every career attempt, I’d feel sorry for him.

Reactions: 16
Lucky for us he is a total Gobshite

and continues to entertain us as he makes his mother proud

• Haha
Reactions: 14
2E06574B-1D9D-44A7-835F-242A9CB27329.jpeg

She is looking painfully thin. Look at her arm. This is the smallest she has been for a long time. Her head is like a lollipop again

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
What on earth is this? It looks like something scrawled in biro as a reminder 😅
Dorklyn reminds me of the man in the movie Memento where he keeps getting tattoos to remember things 😂

The dopey pleb can’t even remember that he got married 😂😭

E93AD6CA-FA3E-4A6C-AE7D-BD597BD34F62.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I wonder how hard that will be for the next tattoo artist to change into divorced? 😅
I wonder if they will end up divorcing.. an evil part of me would find the fallout very entertaining 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder if they will end up divorcing.. an evil part of me would find the fallout very entertaining 🙊
I'd say it inevitable. I can see Nicola having an affair with someone a bit older and more mature. Dorklyn will probably do a Victoria and take her back saying everything is fine but it won't last.

Reactions: 22
At this rate ,he'll be getting a tattoo of his weekly shopping list next

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor oul Brooklyn - I caught a glimpse of an article yesterday in which he said (and I'm paraphrasing) how hard he finds it trying to live up to the achievements of his father, and how he wants to make a name for himself in his own right.
I feel sorry for him in a few senses: his role model is a philandering narcissistic head, he has no discernable talent, he wants his affirmation to come in the form of fame because that's what he's been taught etc.
Sad stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.