Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what Dorklyn will do for xmas day, cooking the turkey or mixing the drinks?
He's bringing the crackers for the table (Brooklyn they are the ones you pull not the ones you put cheese on ok?)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
the DM's coverage of him is hilarious, veers between fawning over him and his relationship or stories like this, it is like they have one member of staff who loves him and another who doesn't and they are competing :ROFLMAO:
Unfortunately, they are heavily moderating almost all the comment sections now including Cooklyn's, which spoils the fun quite a bit. More and more I am noticing a story will have, say, 400 comments but then you check back not even an hour later and the comments have either been removed or are otherwise inaccessible when you click to see them.

Thank goodness we have Tattle!

Reactions: 13
He's only a Kitchen Nutter because Er Indoors (the wife) told him to make himself useful for a change.
I wonder what his next Masterclass will be? How to peel a carrot?

That outfit is inexplicable!! Just.. wtf?!
Was she planning an Animal House themed Toga Party?
Toga Toga Toga Toga 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would love to know what close family friend Gordon Ramsey makes of Brooklyn’s efforts to become some kind of TV chef. I’m not a fan of Ramsey myself, but he did it the hard way - working long unsociable hours in highly stressful professional kitchens since he was a teenager, and only really started to reap the rewards when he was well into his 30’s. So I would love to hear his thoughts on this useless chancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Interesting that David posted about the moment shared "with family" on IG and didn't tag his daughter in law

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Romeo is good looking lad but what is the bum-fluff tash about? Makes him look creepy

Reactions: 4
It's almost Christmas and we've not had Cooklyn announcing that he's invented mince pies or some other basic staple yet, I am shocked and disappointed!

• Haha
I think mince pies a little advanced. Think boxing day turkey sarnie.

Of course he could be waiting to surprise us with a new career for 2023!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg Victoria didn't mention Nicola in her Christmas post either! If that doesn't confirm that there's drama...

And ew, when did Brooklyn's ig name become "Nicola's husband"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg Victoria didn't mention Nicola in her Christmas post either! If that doesn't confirm that there's drama...

You just know the minute she's pregnant he'll become a professional dad as if nobody has ever had a kid before. He may even demonstrate heating up baby food!

• Haha
Yes got to be issues with them leaving her name out. It seems quite petty though, would surely have been better to say missing her too even if they dislike her. Not gonna resolve anything making digs.

I hope this isn't out of line, I don't actually mean it in an unkind/judgy way...but does Brooklyn have learning disabilities, do we think? He is young but even so, something seems very "off" when he's doing stuff like this.

Reactions: 18
I hope this isn't out of line, I don't actually mean it in an unkind/judgy way...but does Brooklyn have learning disabilities, do we think? He is young but even so, something seems very "off" when he's doing stuff like this.
I agree, something is a little off with him.

I reckon he will fry some cocktail sausages, reminding us to separate them first, as they make a great accompaniment to the Christmas turkey

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.