Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor oul Brooklyn - I caught a glimpse of an article yesterday in which he said (and I'm paraphrasing) how hard he finds it trying to live up to the achievements of his father, and how he wants to make a name for himself in his own right.
I feel sorry for him in a few senses: his role model is a philandering narcissistic head, he has no discernable talent, he wants his affirmation to come in the form of fame because that's what he's been taught etc.
Sad stuff.
None of the kids have been taught any better, and none of them are at all bright. So they don't really stand a chance. As much as Brooklyn is an idiot and everything he is trying to do is just embarrassing. His family are to blame. And it's easy to mock and laugh and I do at times. But like it you say, it's also really easy to feel quite sorry for him. Because he's to dumb to be dangerous and just weirdly clingy because he's desperate for attention/love and yes it's worrying but I don't see him as clingy in an aggressive/creepy way, more just a desperate way. It's sad. But he's not a bad person, there aren't loads of stories of him being nasty etc, unlike his wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
None of the kids have been taught any better, and none of them are at all bright. So they don't really stand a chance. As much as Brooklyn is an idiot and everything he is trying to do is just embarrassing. His family are to blame. And it's easy to mock and laugh and I do at times. But like it you say, it's also really easy to feel quite sorry for him. Because he's to dumb to be dangerous and just weirdly clingy because he's desperate for attention/love and yes it's worrying but I don't see him as clingy in an aggressive/creepy way, more just a desperate way. It's sad. But he's not a bad person, there aren't loads of stories of him being nasty etc, unlike his wife.
You're right he seems sweet, a genuinely pleasant lad.
But you just want to give his head a wobble - I mean what is he doing with her?!
It won't end well I'm afraid.

Reactions: 23
I agree guys with the valuation of Dorks.. nice lad, simple, no real drive.. if you take away his millions, he would barely get a job in a local Tescos.. you wouldn’t mind if your 17 yr daughter brought him home.. but you wouldn’t want him marrying her! Aimlessly walking around and going to Nandos just won’t cut it mate!!

Dave and Vicky have made a right mess of making sensible useful adults!!
they all seem to be vain and empty of any discernible talent..

excluding Harper.. time for her to balls it up yet…

How do they now want to achieve?? Find something they can excel at! Shine in..
Learn medicine?
join a service… military or public service .. I don’t know.. go do something haha instead of making a ham sandwich or checking your bum fluff beard in a MIRRRRRRIOOIRRRRR

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I used to be a nutter in the kitchen. When I was about twelve or thirteen.
Then I grew up and decided to learn to cook properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As drippy and useless as Dorklyn is, I have to say I'd rather he was a space cadet in his own little crappy chef world, than pissing his money away on drink and drugs falling out of clubs and womanising left right and centre, whilst claiming he has "issues".

He wont set the world alight in any way and his wife reeks of being a massive witch, but he doesn't seem like a horrid douchebag particularly, just a bit...daft.
When they divorce, he'll get a nice big payout and he can carry on taking bad photos and making cheese toasties.

Reactions: 45
If brooklyn had the humour in him to take the piss out of himself, he could make a youtube show about his many careers. Take advantage of his industry connections and each week film a show with him learning new skills/careers with celebs. Cardi b had a show like that on Netflix and it was quite funny. Another sugfestion is for him to reboot and star in the Simple Life, get some proper work experience with the ordinary people.

Reactions: 19
The
It’s the same clingy trait his mum has always clinging on to David for dear life. So poor Dorklyn didn’t just lick it up from the ground. 😂

Reactions: 7
Our Dave n' Vicky are useless adults themselves. Consequently, they've produced useless adults. None of their boys have charm, drive or determination and appear to drift along. As one poster said, there's hope for Party Seven as she seems to have a bit of personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Harper will be the odd one out and actually do something with her life

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think Harper will be the odd one out and actually do something with her life
I agree, I only hope she gets to do what SHE wants and NOT what mummy wants
her to do. I personally would love to see her playing in a women's football team.

Reactions: 12
Isn't it about time to close this money drainer?

Just imagine having so much debt.
Is it true that Telstar Records went bankrupt after putting so much money into Victoria Beckham's solo career in the mid-2000s?

Mis-Teeq (who actually had some bangers!) were one of the casualties. So-so-so-scandalous. :(

• Haha
What is it with the Beckham boys. Dorklyn engaged at 21, Gnomeo is/was in a serious relationship at 17. Cruz and his multiple girlfriends. Where these kids friends and jobs they invest everything in relationships. Victoria encourages it too. Why would she collab with Gnomeo's girlfriend when they just dating and could break up. Believe they got back together cuz she pressured Romeo since they already posted em collabs

• Haha
Is it true that Telstar Records went bankrupt after putting so much money into Victoria Beckham's solo career in the mid-2000s?
I used to do courier deliveries to Telstar during the 90's, when I heard they signed up VB I was shocked
because it was a small company. Bigger shock when I read they went bust.

Reactions: 9
Gnomeo .. hahahah oh my god.. genius ..

what’s the deal with Cruz? Is he of any use… does he sing.. dance .. clap his hands like seal?

issue here is, they named These kids with celebrity life in mind.. sadly they are just a gang of tin heads.. jostling for a crumb ..

Dave and Vicky.. you had one job!!! One bleeping job .. haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
the comments are interesting. A lot of people saying keeping the business in debt is strategic as a tax dodge.

Can someone please explain to me, in layman's terms, why this money pit "business" of hers is still open and how exactly she is using it to dodge tax??? How comes HMRC haven't got involved if she is tax dodging?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.