Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi. Am fairly new to Tattle. Dorklyn the gift that keeps giving. He's a proper plank. Always looks so gormless and as much as I like tattoos these are so badly done. Just horrific. In this pic he looks like he is wearing my grandads 1970s pajama top.🤣
Screenshot_20221210_142641_Daily Mail Online.jpg
Screenshot_20221210_142703_Daily Mail Online.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Why do his tattoos look like he let a small child loose with a felt tip ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi. Am fairly new to Tattle. Dorklyn the gift that keeps giving. He's a proper plank. Always looks so gormless and as much as I like tattoos these are so badly done. Just horrific. In this pic he looks like he is wearing my grandads 1970s pajama top.🤣View attachment 1798845View attachment 1798847
"A proper plank"! Made me laugh out loud. A very apt description. If we asked him where he'd bought that hat with the peak round the back he'd struggle to find an answer!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder what Dorklyn will do for xmas day, cooking the turkey or mixing the drinks?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder what Dorklyn will do for xmas day, cooking the turkey or mixing the drinks?
Just when I thought he couldn't get anymore repulsive, the thought of cooklyn having his hand up a turkey's arse has tipped me off the edge.

I'd imagine Nicola much like her MIL won't eat more than a chive so hopefully he won't have to put on a full on spread

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I am envisioning a maverik turkey that he covers in one herb he doesn't know the name of and serves it with roast potatoes :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Idk if someone already posted about it, but I happened to hear a bit of a radio 4 comedy show the other evening, and they described DB as the Lord Haw Haw of the Instagram generation 🤣 because he’s always promoting dodgy stuff to his followers 🤣

Reactions: 2
Latest from DM 😂
This bodes well for the xmas dinner :ROFLMAO:
the DM's coverage of him is hilarious, veers between fawning over him and his relationship or stories like this, it is like they have one member of staff who loves him and another who doesn't and they are competing :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.