Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this all just a big hoax thing, like when Joaquin Phoenix pretended to be a rapper?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just saw a youtube short by someone xalled Finlay Christie, very obviously about Brooklyn 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is Vicky’s fashion shop a hole they lose money into so they offset against tax responsibility’s?

anyone here money minded able to explain.. makes sense to me, as she’d have more chance selling her rags at Blackbush market and turning a profit than what’s she’s doing now

Reactions: 5
Is Vicky’s fashion shop a hole they lose money into so they offset against tax responsibility’s?

anyone here money minded able to explain.. makes sense to me, as she’d have more chance selling her rags at Blackbush market and turning a profit than what’s she’s doing now
I'm.not financially minded but isn't this a thing a lot of companies do? They take out debts so it means they basically are claiming not to make a profit so don't need to pay tax? Seeing how many rich people just have offshore accounts anyway I don't know why they don't just do that

Reactions: 4
I "think" they can deduct any debts from any tax due to be paid,
So they don't have to pay as much/any tax, and Victoria gets to keep her little hobby, so it doesn't "cost" them anything, it actually saves them the tax money.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It also keeps Vicky busy and allows David to (ahem) pursue his other 'interests'.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would imagine this is also why the posh and becks will never divorce. Having to split and account for all their assets could leave them open to have their financial affairs open for scrutiny.

Reactions: 19
I would imagine this is also why the posh and becks will never divorce. Having to split and account for all their assets could leave them open to have their financial affairs open for scrutiny.
Yep, it will mess up the Brand, even if it's totally fucked up.

I think her fashions are amazing. I bought a shirt and skirt on sale (huge reductions - no way would I have bought them full price) and the cut and workmanship is excellent. I notice a lot of US newscasters wear her garments.

Crappy business practices though, if true.

Reactions: 11
just watching this about brooklyns book had never heard of her before, but hilarious the book has never been reprinted (what a surprise) the product descriptions are hilairous

• Haha
Derek at earthshot gala in Boston, air kisses with Catherine princess of Wales (still weird thinking/using the Waless for Prince William & Kate ). Didnt think that public mwah kissing was royal protocol, Derek must be a very good acquaintance.

I know celebs are hypocrites but why was he invited to attend an eco event when he would have to private jet or even commercial flight out specifically for it (he's not even known as an ecowarrior type)

Reactions: 12
Derek at earthshot gala in Boston, air kisses with Catherine princess of Wales (still weird thinking/using the Waless for Prince William & Kate ). Didnt think that public mwah kissing was royal protocol, Derek must be a very good acquaintance.

I know celebs are hypocrites but why was he invited to attend an eco event when he would have to private jet or even commercial flight out specifically for it (he's not even known as an ecowarrior type)
He’s gagging for that knighthood.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wtf is that she's wearing. An apronView attachment 1782313???
IMO Eva looks youthful and classy whereas Vic looks like a scwrany old woman whose not aging very well! What the hell is she wearing ???She reminds me of my nan who had Alzheimer's, she would appear half dressed and we'd have to take her back upstairs and help her (she also had a ponchant for taking her top off at the dinner table - my nan not VB - which once lead to the unforgettable line "Mum, Nans nipples are in the gravy!" ) 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.