Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. Because despite being painfully thin, she's managed to maintain her fertility. Which seems kind of miraculous.

I remember back when she was having Cruz during pregnancy she was always extremely covered up. Baggy ponchos ect I thought at the time she'd probably used a surrogate.and was wearing a fake bump. This was years ago before celebrities using surrogacy was openly talked about. Can't really remember if I seen any pics of her pregnant with Harper. But I don't think it would be a shock if the last two kids were by a secret surrogate
Edited to add Piers Morgan seems to dislike the Beckham's I bet he knows a fair few stories about them

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Reckon she was at some kind of rehab then for eating? Aww no sorry about your sister

Reactions: 4
VB attended William and Kate's wedding whilst preg I think. I don't think she's used a surrogacy, I think the hiding away etc is her not being able to cope with a bigger body.

VB attended William and Kate's wedding whilst preg I think. I don't think she's used a surrogacy, I think the hiding away etc is her not being able to cope with a bigger body.
oh yeah she wore a navy baggy dress and massive heels if I remember correctly. Hmm I'm still not convinced but that's my own little conspiracy theory 😂

if she did carry all four I imagine a changing bigger body would be hard for someone with the level of self discipline over food and her body she has. I remember I watched a real housewives show or similar and one of the woman on it daily treat was a single almond.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I remember seeing a photo of her on a beach heavily pregnant. I think she did carry all her babies. She said on a interview somewhere that she loved being pregnant and that was the one only time she ate properly for them!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
1633332192668.png
Awwww look! Brookie and Nicky are in Paris for Fashion Week - looking edgy in matching outfits so they say ;)

Reactions: 7
Yeah they were wonderful back then but Brooklyn needs his own thing going on.
He has! Its Professional Fiancé / Doormat to La Nicola!

He's even got the mother-in-law posting creepy photos of the par of them snuggling in bed now - kinda creepy dontcha think??

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She’s going to drop him and the Beckhams will be furious. But there’s nothing that they can do as she and her family are richer than them, therefore the power balance isn’t in their favour, and they clearly consider themselves above the Beckhams in the pecking order.
Ouch.

Reactions: 11
She’s going to drop him and the Beckhams will be furious. But there’s nothing that they can do as she and her family are richer than them, therefore the power balance isn’t in their favour, and they clearly consider themselves above the Beckhams in the pecking order.
Ouch.
Probably hoping that precious Nicola grows-out of her silly infatuation with Brookie and moves onto someone more acceptable

Reactions: 10
I remember back when she was having Cruz during pregnancy she was always extremely covered up. Baggy ponchos ect I thought at the time she'd probably used a surrogate.and was wearing a fake bump. This was years ago before celebrities using surrogacy was openly talked about. Can't really remember if I seen any pics of her pregnant with Harper. But I don't think it would be a shock if the last two kids were by a secret surrogate
Edited to add Piers Morgan seems to dislike the Beckham's I bet he knows a fair few stories about them
My daughter has always said that she used a surrogate. She said VB never flaunted her bup and also she was seen wearing a distinctive pair of jeans that my daughter coveted while enormously "pregnant" and then shortly after the "birth" and they fitted perfectly.
And she was never as openly affectionate to Cruz as she was to the other two

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe he was given a segment on a national TV station to assemble a pre cooked sandwich !

what a tool.

• Haha
Bacon sausage and egg sandwich ?
His grandma taught him to make it apparently.
He is an utter embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.