Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with some comments I read on DM about the possibility of him being a slow learner. I think he has several developmental issues which he hasn't spoken about. He seems to flit from one thing to the next, usually whatever's the cool thing for that moment in time. I don't think he even stuck at his photography course?

I blame David and Victoria for not insisting on him staying in school and developing some great, usable, skills and teachings for the real world. It can't have been easy for him growing up in that family.
If that is the case even more shame on them for putting him in spotlight, he could have a lovely life doing whatever he wanted badly or well in private. Now he is subject to ridicule as they made him a celebrity before he was old enough to meaningfully consent or understand the consequence (even more so if he does have learning difficulties).

Reactions: 14
@TYL159
Yes but Brooklyn Beckham lasted one term in Parsons, despite all his ‘talent’ and ‘work experience’. His parents let him think bought followers on Instagram equals talent, they let him publish his ‘photography book’ - which is now one of the most mocked things on amazon.

Romeo was going to be a world beating tennis player despite only playing a handful of matches (playing stats are available online). How was that going to work out. David Beckham knows the world of sports, bring your kids to training every week, travelling around the country for matches but that didn’t happen. They didn’t make it happen. Too busy chasing clicks themselves

Not sure if this will work, my first time posting a link
I can't bring myself to watch it. I'll be cringing inside out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s an Irish ‘chef’ not much better than Brooklyn beckHam, his name is Donal Skehan, he’s a complete tool as well. He’d probably assemble sandwich too 😂

I’ve tried one or two of his recipes - complete failures as I doubt they were tested properly before publishing.

Reactions: 4
What is the point of Brooklyn Beckham?

As for VB I wholeheartedly agree with those who believe that her ED is being celebrated. FFS she's no bloody role model.

Reactions: 10
David is trying to get a Netflix cooking deal. I’m guessing this is his standard too.
Netflix need to back off these celeb special contracts. It's the opposite of what made Netflix so great. I don't want my subscription going on the beckhams offspring and Harry and meghan etc. There is no talent and authenticity to any of them

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There’s an Irish ‘chef’ not much better than Brooklyn beckHam, his name is Donal Skehan, he’s a complete tool as well. He’d probably assemble sandwich too 😂

I’ve tried one or two of his recipes - complete failures as I doubt they were tested properly before publishing.
Have any of you seen the Geordie Chef online? Brookie will luv his recipes :)

I couldn’t actually watch the whole clip of him making that sandwich on the Today show. The presenters can barely keep a straight face! “Your Dad must be really proud with you picking up that pan!” 😂

Brooklyn has absolutely zero charisma. The paper towel that he dabbed the bacon with has more charisma than him.

Nepotism strikes again!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I couldn’t watch it all either, I felt so embarrassed for him. And the reference to the fiancé is just too cringe!!!

Reactions: 7
Naah that’s far too technical, all the products to put in the right compartments, working out which program to select, cottons, synthetics will go straight over his head, then he’s got to press the buttons
No point in phoning Mum for help because I doubt she has a clue either!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see Harper got a medal at a judo competition . Seeing as she’s a white belt (hasn’t even got a grading), they usually give them to everyone. What a knob. Next we’ll be hearing she’s destined to represent the U.K. in the next Olympics (despite the fact there are children her age with some serious belts).

They’ve got a three for one deal with the stories.
Cruz’a new bland bland single - auto tuned - could be anyone really
and VB trying to recreate the green dress in atonement, not very original, her lips are now bigger than her boobs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gordon Ramsay could have made a breakfast sandwich on TV with exactly the same ingredients and he’s have made that segment absolutely sing. You’d be heading to the fridge to cook your own sandwich by the end of it. The segment would work because he’s charming and brilliant and everyone knows that cooking a breakfast sandwich is far below his talent and abilities - but he wants us all to enjoy cooking and give it a go too. Brooklyn on the other hand is a socially uncomfortable lump awkwardly smearing a paper towel on a piece of bacon in a way that makes you feel slightly nauseous. And one rather suspects that the breakfast sandwich is the peak of his cooking abilities.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Brooklyn is well on his way to being a byword for not putting your talentless kids in the spotlight.

Reactions: 9
Brooklyn was super awkward on that talk show. They kept asking questions to try to engage him and he was not responding... he didn't understand what they were doing and why. Very rarely when they ask a question should your response be "I have no idea". Come up with something… Make a joke... anything. He was not good.

Reactions: 13
Brooklyn was super awkward on that talk show. They kept asking questions to try to engage him and he was not responding... he didn't understand what they were doing and why. Very rarely when they ask a question should your response be "I have no idea". Come up with something… Make a joke... anything. He was not good.
Yes and much as I loathe his parents they've both engaged well with the media back in their days. Kinda I guess. OK well not brilliantly. But better than Brooklyn does. Mind you I engage with the media better than Brooklyn does. 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.