Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you'll find he will need "An Assistant" to do all the difficult bits of all these onerous tasks ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Today Show viewers shocked as Brooklyn Beckham makes SANDWICH on show # via http://dailym.ai/android

Brooklyn makes a sandwich. Wow. I canā€™t wait for the sandwich making book.
I canā€™t even bring myself to watch the clip. The thumbnail of the presenter grimacing with her hand on his shoulder like heā€™s not all there was enough. He needs to get some self-respect.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
V & D need to reign him in now. I mean it is beyond embarrassing that his photography is so poor and his cooking repertoire is a sausage butty. Surely they can see he's a laughing stock?

Reactions: 17
V & D need to reign him in now. I mean it is beyond embarrassing that his photography is so poor and his cooking repertoire is a sausage butty. Surely they can see he's a laughing stock?
David is trying to get a Netflix cooking deal. Iā€™m guessing this is his standard too.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
The arrogance of Brooklyn. Total absence of talent or charisma, but suddenly he thinks heā€™s such a great cook that he can go on telly and show other people how itā€™s done. (I guess Jamie Oliver makes it look easy so any old idiot thinks they can do it).
As if anyone needs telling how to compile a ā€œbreakfast sandwichā€.
I also highly doubt this came from his grandmother. Heā€™s more likely to have got his inspiration from the Tesco grabā€™nā€™go section.
Brooklyn, you useless tosser.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I agree with some comments I read on DM about the possibility of him being a slow learner. I think he has several developmental issues which he hasn't spoken about. He seems to flit from one thing to the next, usually whatever's the cool thing for that moment in time. I don't think he even stuck at his photography course?

I blame David and Victoria for not insisting on him staying in school and developing some great, usable, skills and teachings for the real world. It can't have been easy for him growing up in that family.

Reactions: 11
I canā€™t even bring myself to watch the clip. The thumbnail of the presenter grimacing with her hand on his shoulder like heā€™s not all there was enough. He needs to get some self-respect.
I watched it. It was indeed very painful. Apart from the dreadful sandwich-making he really lacks any ability whatsoever to hold a room. He just isnā€™t particularly pleasant or engaging to look at or listen to. Why on earth is he on US breakfast shows being lauded as a ā€œsocial media sensationā€ in the first place?

That aside you have to admire the professionalism of those hosts - they kept that whole segment going with an extraordinary amount of energy and enthusiasm over what amounted to a pre-cooked bacon and egg sandwich.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree with some comments I read on DM about the possibility of him being a slow learner. I think he has several developmental issues which he hasn't spoken about. He seems to flit from one thing to the next, usually whatever's the cool thing for that moment in time. I don't think he even stuck at his photography course?

I blame David and Victoria for not insisting on him staying in school and developing some great, usable, skills and teachings for the real world. It can't have been easy for him growing up in that family.
Perhaps he has some learning difficulties, but they have the resources to employ the best help. My son has dyslexia, he attends an extra curricular class every week and does extra work outside school. They could get tutors, OT, etc but theyā€™re far more worried about clicks and buying him followers.

OK so I just forced myself to watch the clip. All he has done is fry an egg. Badly. I genuinely think he PRETENDED not to like runny eggs because he knew he wouldn't be able to make a successful runny fried egg. So basically, he's been granted a slot on TV, to showcase his so-called cooking skills, and he's failed to even properly fry an egg. I cringed the entire time. So his great grandma invented bacon and egg butties did she. Fml. He's a parody, that has to be the only explanation. Go away Brooklyn šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Reactions: 12
I can't find the video of him on the show, just videos commenting on it. Anyone have a link?

Reactions: 2
'Next week, Brooklyn will be showing us all how to do a pile of washing in the washing machine'.
Naah thatā€™s far too technical, all the products to put in the right compartments, working out which program to select, cottons, synthetics will go straight over his head, then heā€™s got to press the buttons

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.