Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish the press / VB would stop saying salt on toast is her 'favourite meal'. It's not a meal, it's barely a side dish. All she eats is the occasional slice of salt on toast as a treat / comfort carb, but she mainly lives on boiled veg & balsamic, and fruit (even her birthday cake was a watermelon, an actual watermelon).

It's time we stopped normalising her very very obvious eating disorder and saw what happened to Nikki Grahame as a warning. She clearly has a group of enablers around her when she needs help.
100% I'm sick of her eating disorder being celebrated.

Reactions: 20
Also, can I just add, I read Geri Halliwell's autobiography years ago and in it she said that back when the band was starting out and she (Geri) wanted to lose some pounds, Victoria advised her to do what she did - when you're hungry, snack on frozen peas.

Victoria has had this eating disorder all her adult life as far as I'm concerned and with fame and the scrutiny of the press, it's only worsened. I remember VB fronting up to Piers Morgan for printing in the mirror 'skeletal spice' and whilst it was a crappy thing to do, she really did look skeletal and seemed to totally miss this point, that she looked / looks ill.

Reactions: 18
I remember reading an interview with her many years ago where she said her favourite meal was Caesar salad, but without the dressing or croutons. So that’s basically just lettuce. She wasn’t taking the piss either.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She literally only eats a tiny bit if smoked salmon and a tiny bit of avocado. Maybe some steamed fish n veg. Add red wine and that's it. It's annoying because she admits this now and says she hasn't had a card in years. She used to deny the fact she didn't eat much. She said after having Brooklyn when she got very thin that she does eat and denied having eating disorder saying that she will even eat a few packets of crisps a day. Lies. She admitted in her autobiography that she came very close to having anorexia and her mum cried when she saw her after a tour with spice girls as she had lost so much weight. Yet she looks the same if not thinner nowadays! It's awful that she is celebrated for her figure.

Reactions: 19
I just want to say that I think her obvious e@t1ng d1$0rder is an awful example to her children. Especially Harper. And i was shocked that she appeared quite proud of the fact that Gordon Ramsey declared that he is so impressed by her diet-discipline.

Reactions: 15
I know someone that worked in a trendy restaurant in London in the naughties.
The Beckhams were frequent visitors.
V only ever had edamame beans and champagne.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It's stupid that she starves herself of food but doesn't mind the empty calories from alcohol.

Reactions: 16
She'll get brittle bone disorder for sure, she probably takes calcium supplements but you need a certain amount of dairy and good fats through your diet. The sad thing is, I can't think of anyone who thinks her size is attractive. Most blokes prefer a Kelly Brook/Kardashian curvy figure and most women think she looks frail and weak. I'm a fat duck, what do I know, but she would look gorgeous with an extra 3 stone on her, she must be just under 7 stone at the moment?

Reactions: 17
Yeah I'm a fat duck so I can't talk but she does look quite strong and muscly. I bet she consults top dieticians so she can stay really skinny but is healthy. I bet she's just on the cusp of anorexia so she can be as thin as possible but still actually very healthy. Most blokes do like something to grab on to though. If she didn't have her implants she wouldn't be sexy. Look at Rebecca Loos. Not skinny but so sexy.

Reactions: 10
Yeah I'm a fat duck so I can't talk but she does look quite strong and muscly. I bet she consults top dieticians so she can stay really skinny but is healthy. I bet she's just on the cusp of anorexia so she can be as thin as possible but still actually very healthy. Most blokes do like something to grab on to though. If she didn't have her implants she wouldn't be sexy. Look at Rebecca Loos. Not skinny but so sexy.

I think she looks pale and frail not muscly.
Oh she will have the world's best nutritionists at her behest. But her diet is not healthy. You need a variety of food for balance.

Reactions: 18
I agree. Because despite being painfully thin, she's managed to maintain her fertility. Which seems kind of miraculous.

Reactions: 10
I agree. Because despite being painfully thin, she's managed to maintain her fertility. Which seems kind of miraculous.
I know a couple of people with long term anorexia who some how managed to have kids, they were back to being skeletal thin a few weeks after birth though.

Reactions: 9
I really don't know how she has the will power though? Like how doesn't she have chocolate brownie? How can she resist? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Beckham on the Premier league doc in bbc with the stunning insight, "it's 11 v 11 out there on pitch" in hus squeaky essex tones. Thanks for the insight Dave.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She'll get brittle bone disorder for sure, she probably takes calcium supplements but you need a certain amount of dairy and good fats through your diet. The sad thing is, I can't think of anyone who thinks her size is attractive. Most blokes prefer a Kelly Brook/Kardashian curvy figure and most women think she looks frail and weak. I'm a fat duck, what do I know, but she would look gorgeous with an extra 3 stone on her, she must be just under 7 stone at the moment?
I feel like that about Kate Middleton. She looked so much better back in the day with a rounder face And some flesh on her bones. She looks sexless and way way too skinny now. As for VB she looks awful. So joyless and so self conscious always. I cringe for her. She’s always so controlled it must be such a drag

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.