Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly Branson works for Virgin now, she qualified as a doctor but didn’t stay for long

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Poor Brooklyn wasn’t recognised at the Met gala
The way his fiance, Nicola, got all the press 😆. I mean it was well-deserved she looked amazing at the Met, while he looked like every other generic black suit male there.

So, Romeo plays for a legit football club, now?
Well, i mean if you consider an MLS USL League One (3rd Division) team owned by the team his dad owns 'legit'...👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I see Cruz is now going out with a notable ex model/Primrose Hill setesque offspring Rosemary Ferguson's daughter.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Watching a spice girls documentary that’s been on channel 4 and my god, it’s shocking the amount of weight Victoria loses in the late 90s….!

Reactions: 10
I guess Daddy Peltz has more $$$$ than Beckhams. Brooklyn looked really out of place, like a 6th former at prom.
Well, Daddy Peltz is a successful billionaire. As for Brooklyn looking out of place, what kind of conversations would he be able to hold? He does less than the bare minimum, keeps changing his #cough# career attempts (aspiring barista, footballer, model, student, photographer, author, now cook)! He has achieved nothing in his short adult life, so how could he have conversations about anything other than holiday destinations and his family?

The Spice Girls were absolutely massive when she met David,she was the most famous one.
Until it became known that her mic got switched off! Spice Girls were huge because of the brand image.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I see Cruz is now going out with a notable ex model/Primrose Hill setesque offspring Rosemary Ferguson's daughter.
I wonder if these boys find their own girlfriends or whether the PR machine makes a list to be presented and whittled down. Tragic, if this is the case…..

Reactions: 10
Well, Daddy Peltz is a successful billionaire. As for Brooklyn looking out of place, what kind of conversations would he be able to hold? He does less than the bare minimum, keeps changing his #cough# career attempts (aspiring barista, footballer, model, student, photographer, author, now cook)! He has achieved nothing in his short adult life, so how could he have conversations about anything other than holiday destinations and his family?

Until it became known that her mic got switched off! Spice Girls were huge because of the brand image.
I don't know why she gets bad press for singing. She actually has a fair singing voice. No Mariah Carey but if you watch live performances she's not as bad as people give her stick for.

Reactions: 9
Is anybody familiar with the story of Victoria being taken to hospital in the late 90s after David stuck a champagne bottle up her arse and it snapped at the neck? I worked in the industry for sometime during the early 00s for a number of years and this has always been known as a true story that could never be reported in the press.
Also, does David cheat on her or do they have an understand?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Is anybody familiar with the story of Victoria being taken to hospital in the late 90s after David stuck a champagne bottle up her arse and it snapped at the neck? I worked in the industry for sometime during the early 00s for a number of years and this has always been known as a true story that could never be reported in the press.
Also, does David cheat on her or do they have an understand?
I’ve heard that story/rumour quite a few times over the years!

• Wow
Dax Shepherd actually said something interesting about the children of rich families on his Armchair Expert podcast. He said he actually admires people who come from money but choose to go into a difficult career instead of giving in to the temptation to just live off their inheritance. People like to talk tit about rich kids, and I understand why, but I do see what he's saying.

Like what we said on the other thread about the Springsteen children. They must stand to inherit a fortune but they've both pursued very intense and demanding careers which you can't just skate through with money and connections.

Reactions: 16
Surely not. No doubt she may like it up the arse but who would be stupid enough to put glass up there and there's no way he'd leave her to bleed like that without ambulance etc. No way would you watch someone you love nearly die because you're too embarrassed about sex games.
You'd be surprised. I know someone that was pleasured by her fella with one of them glass test tubes that cocktails are sometimes served in. The exact same thing happened. People will stick anything anywhere believe me.

• Wow
  • Haha
You'd be surprised. I know someone that was pleasured by her fella with one of them glass test tubes that cocktails are sometimes served in. The exact same thing happened. People will stick anything anywhere believe me.
Omg lol. Maybe people lose common sense in the horniness lol

Reactions: 6
The interview sounds very much like confirmation of her eating issues. Salt on toast is so bloody weird - salt on buttered toast I can see, salted butter is yum but she clearly states she doesn't do butter/ oil/ sauces etc.

Salt on toast ??

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I wish the press / VB would stop saying salt on toast is her 'favourite meal'. It's not a meal, it's barely a side dish. All she eats is the occasional slice of salt on toast as a treat / comfort carb, but she mainly lives on boiled veg & balsamic, and fruit (even her birthday cake was a watermelon, an actual watermelon).

It's time we stopped normalising her very very obvious eating disorder and saw what happened to Nikki Grahame as a warning. She clearly has a group of enablers around her when she needs help.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.