Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t think he liked saying “bye” and always says “hi”? Because he’s just said bye as he’s ended the live 😂

Reactions: 1
Paul doesn't know what "slay" means.
Just ask your girlfriend when she finishes her lessons for the day 🤐
I feel like he's especially old fashioned for a 42 year old. I know 42 is basically Voldemort's dust compared to the girls he's grooming but to the adult population 42 isn’t ancient. How does he know so little about pop culture etc? He's listening to Now 24 on youtube with the ads for God's sake. He doesn't even have Spotify! He's literally at home all day doing duck all. What does he do with his time? Just watch re runs of only fools and horses?

Reactions: 14
He has VERY old fashioned views, I think he thinks he's a gentleman because of it, however in actual fact it's just controlling. Things like what his next victim must wear, where she should shop, how she should act. It's all part of the act to get a young girl completely controlled by him.

His views on things like swearing (only men can do it), clothing (girls must wear dresses) and things like girls are only there to make Pool happy by smiling are super controlling disguised as old fashioned. He needs kicking back to the Victorian era and leaving there.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
He has VERY old fashioned views, I think he thinks he's a gentleman because of it, however in actual fact it's just controlling. Things like what his next victim must wear, where she should shop, how she should act. It's all part of the act to get a young girl completely controlled by him.

His views on things like swearing (only men can do it), clothing (girls must wear dresses) and things like girls are only there to make Pool happy by smiling are super controlling disguised as old fashioned. He needs kicking back to the Victorian era and leaving there.
He probably thinks women with tattoos are "ladies of the night"

Reactions: 9

Shame his old fashioned views don’t include him getting an actual job as a man

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He thinks most people are beneath him, to the point where he has a complex about it. I saw a minute of his live earlier where a girl was asking him about the woman he was chatting to, that he'd been drivelling on about, and he gave her such a passive aggressive answer as usual "what woman?"

Drives me nuts.

Reactions: 10
New TikTok vid? Translation?
It’s like back in the day on MSN when you’d change your status to try and hint at your crush 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Sometimes when he has those 'low energy' days you have a tiny bit of hope* he will realise what a grooming creep he is, then he bounces on live with his faux mysterious bullshit and is rude to everyone about everything and you hope someone flicks his ear in the street.

* Dramatisation

Reactions: 6
So when is this dual live he’s been banging on about for 2 months 🤣 such a liar

He keeps trying to get gifters to send him details to do a dual. Today some guy sent a couple of gifts and Paul asked him to get in touch then made a big deal because he was asking a man of all people. Of course, no one is doing it.

To be fair it would be easy money, but the hate you'd receive probably doesn't compete.

Reactions: 3
He’s def too scared to face another person (unless it’s some sort of enabling friend) cause that means him and them will have to have comments on

Matching light switch, hoodie, ye lashes and beard vibes. Hi x

4592C98B-31D7-497A-AD99-1941BBB92DC8.png

Mustard ain’t your shade whatsoever brev.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven't posted in a while but been reading the threads.

This bawbag is never going to change unless someone's Mother/Brother/Father/Sister/Goldfish catches up with him and plants the heed into him.

He loves the fact Tattle chats about him. I believe we feed his ego.
He loves the fact he hacks normal people off and gets a reaction
He loves the fact he is all over the internet
He loves being rude and aggressive to people.
He loves the fact he thinks he is hilariously funny.,, when in fact the parody videos are 1,000 times funnier than any of his, ahem, 'content'. I would be black affronted and devastated if any videos of me surfaced in the style of bountybetweenthethighs even though they are brilliant.

How mortifying must it be to be documented online forevermore and for all to see? And he keeps coming back for more and more the absolute rocket that he is.

Google is not going to be his friend, now and in the future.

No one wants a child-like and controlling monster for a partner.

Enjoy it while you can PB cos it's not going to last. I hope it has all been worth it for you.

I get raging with myself that I allow myself the time to watch his antics.... I'm just patiently waiting for his downfall. Whatever that will look like,

Oh, and where is the 100k video that was promised?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Pool uses his napping hand to crack one off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Paul’s has to be getting off on telling these people to change their profile pictures to smiling photos for him. He thinks he has some power over these RANDOM followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.