Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chocolate for breakfast, chilli out a can..

Paul is searching his name on Tik Tok and saw that video of him at the bus stop 🤣

Reactions: 3
His live this morning. He makes me feel physically sick, he is the entire definition of an ick. Why is he trying to convince people he is blonde?

Reactions: 1
I can't even deal with his pish right now, I was in the middle of watching MrTikTok getting scammed live. Not in the mood for Paul's passive aggressive bullshit, will catch up. God speed little doodles.

why can't this bleep say lenovo got me pure ragin over this shite excuse for an ad x

(old vid i think, just my first time seeing it on my fyp)

He ate caramac for breakfast and he’s having fish and chips for tea cos his body is apparently a temple 🤢

Reactions: 2
what happened to his job then? he cosplayed as having one for 5 days n then it conveniently disappeared dinnit!

Reactions: 19
what happened to his job then? he cosplayed as having one for 5 days n then it conveniently disappeared dinnit!
I think it was just agency work. Covering shifts, especially when he was working 12 hour shifts for seven days. That's rather extreme even for some care companies.

And his ‘volunteering’.

There isn’t a lot of work going at the moment for glueing skulls back together. Much easier being a beg on social media and pretending he has a personality.

Reactions: 6
I think it was just agency work. Covering shifts, especially when he was working 12 hour shifts for seven days. That's rather extreme even for some care companies.
It’s not that extreme, some literally don’t care about the well-being of thier staff. I was at work for 8 days straight in a care home. Sleepovers included in that. Worst company I ever worked for.

GUYS IM HOWLING!! he keeps suddenly going on and off live this morning. a minute ago he was live and bashed his hand (whilst flailing arms) on the side in his bathroom and exclaimed in pain and it froze on the most agonised face and then he went offline, and hasnt come back. Hes obviously ashamed and waiting till the people watching arent on their phones. DYING it was so funny.

He was saying 'i want someone to worship my body like a temple....or have i found someone already?who knows! acutally i know!'

Also saying people need to follow him on insta and message but only if they have open profiles and was really crappy about people messaging him 'expecting him to reply when they have CLOSSSEDDDD profiles'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s not that extreme, some literally don’t care about the well-being of thier staff. I was at work for 8 days straight in a care home. Sleepovers included in that. Worst company I ever worked for.
If you're in Scotland I bet I know which company that is 🤣 but yeah it's just sad. I personally find it hard to imagine Paul in a job like that.

GUYS IM HOWLING!! he keeps suddenly going on and off live this morning. a minute ago he was live and bashed his hand (whilst flailing arms) on the side in his bathroom and exclaimed in pain and it froze on the most agonised face and then he went offline, and hasnt come back. Hes obviously ashamed and waiting till the people watching arent on their phones. DYING it was so funny.

He was saying 'i want someone to worship my body like a temple....or have i found someone already?who knows! acutally i know!'

Also saying people need to follow him on insta and message but only if they have open profiles and was really crappy about people messaging him 'expecting him to reply when they have CLOSSSEDDDD profiles'
Hope it wasn't his napping hand 🥺

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.