Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diamondfinder

Hi all. I’ve Been watching you all and Paul from a far and feel compelled to write something here. I work in the influencer Industry, my job is to work with brands and agents and connect them to talent to create content. I am talking real grown up business where hundreds of thousands of pounds are exchanged.

so when I say that there is NO WAY any credible brand is working with brand please believe me. His so called “agent”…. Can’t wait for them to slide into my inbox and tell me what the appeal is.

He is problematic for MANY reasons, however if we are looking at Just his metrics, the follower count doesn’t correspond with the likes. The fact there’s no comments doesn’t help my brand understand what their consumers are saying or think of their service/ product

Before we contract anyone, we have to get screen grabs of performance

This is just BASIC influencer marketing. His arrogance is outstanding and I have no Doubt that his agent is a shark.

same with chelsea Lee art…. They think because kids are giving them money in lives equates Success and quitting their jobs, my advice, you’ll be old news in no time.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I've just had the most amazing happy accident! I started screen recording ages ago, put my phone down and forgot about it. Just noticed and I've hot 1 hour and 23 minutes of his live 🤣 🤞🏻 I've got some classics from amy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

purplepower

Chatty Member
The comments on his insta live right now 😂

If you’re of a nervous disposition I’d advise not to watch his live - the screen is blank but every so often his phone will light up his face in the dark and it’s like when you were 10 and your friend would hold a torch under their chin telling scary stories at a sleepover - except 20x worse cos he’s a rotten dehydrated onion

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Heyhojojo

Shot himself in the foot big time with the comment about kissing patients on the cheek/forehead and g8ving them hugs. Erm...as a carer myself that's done it for over 12 years you do not step over the boundary from being professional. Sorry the fact that it was for neurological and brain injuries also is really disgusting behaviour. That's actually classed as abuse. Very big mistake Paul.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Aghast

Oh my god he literally just said he's an affectionate carer, that he KISSES THEIR CHEEKS AND FOREHEADS!! Sorry what????? Is that normal??? Im not in that industry but this has seriously thrown me, is that not extreeeeeemely inappropriate?!

Holy Jimmy Saville 😳😳😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Hakes

Do you think he ever just realises, like properly REALISES how deeply he's fucked the rest of his life up. The internet is forever. The second someone types in his name, even 20 years from now, it'll all be about how much of a creepy n0nce he is. Once you've got that n0nce label, there's no getting away from it. He will never be able to get a proper job ever again. His entire online footprint is literally just thousands upon thousands of people disliking him, and being creeped out by him and worse. The word groomer is attached to his name. He's absolutely fucked. It's very satisfying.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
‘Eve tell mummy off because she was going to ring me and instead she had a nap’ IM SORRY WHO THE FUCK WAS HE TALKING TO 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

euphoria99

Chatty Member
What’s the scar on his stomach about? Also my guy has got mortgage eyes. One fixed one variable.

• Haha
Reactions: 29