Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just reported his live as bullying for the way he's going on about that boo. Nothing will get done but I've tried. Can't remember who's boos mate on here but send my love to her, he's such a bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah I got him bullying boo on live again. Screen recorded it but I've come off the live now as he was filling me with rage with all that smile bollocks.

Also at one point he described something as being a "damp squid" please tell me someone here watches IT crowd and will get the reference 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Boo being the goat and live streaming his live and laughing at him.
I love you Boo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I must think to myself at least ten times a day ‘what the duck does this man actually do’.
I don’t know about any of you lot but if I have ever had gaps in my employment I would do jobs around the house to contribute to the household in some way… cook for my family, mow the lawn, walk the dog, do some hoovering or polishing, put a load of washing on or do something productive BETWEEN looking for a job or applying for jobs. It’s actually embarrassing a 42 year old goes from what sounds like a stable lifestyle (in his townhouse) to taking multiple naps a day, holing himself in his room and en-suite all day, going live on social media and then bragging ‘I’m lucky enough to chose when I work’. I would be embarrassed beyond belief at that age to have my step mother doing my washing, cleaning, cooking etc. There’s a lot to be said for hobbies and friends at any age, but there’s also a lot to be said being a functioning adult living in a household.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Boos got more viewers on his live than ham face so he’s turned his comments back on to claw some back 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No way did I just enter this live and David Brenty Breach said "Why is it called gay marriage? It should just be marriage" LMFAO.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Paul's been talking about this fish and chips dinner since 11am by the way, his pre bought fish and chips, not home made. He's a fascinating man.

Paul thinks tartar sauce with fish and chips is mint sauce. Astounding.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
beans and curry sauce ?!!! nah thats the final straw, nonce all you like thats where i draw the line ! looool

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love how he tries to flex how many women he is talking to like a 12 year old boy acting like he has all these girls after him 😭😭😭

Reactions: 11
"we're all adults in this world"

except the 13 year olds sending you gifts that youre talking to... theyre not adults are they pooly

Reactions: 10
Paul’s has to be getting off on telling these people to change their profile pictures to smiling photos for him. He thinks he has some power over these RANDOM followers
It’s definitely a fetish. I’ve seen Reddit forums revolving around men getting off from photos of women smiling lol he’s probably subscribed to that and the foot fetish one

Reactions: 4
Always found it creepy that Paul searches the social media profiles of everyone who follows him and then scores off all the facts about the person "hi, how's the partner?" "How are the kids?" "How's the dog?" As if he knows them. He's like Robin Williams in One Hour Photo.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.