Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wait cos... i've actually just thought about this

unless all these people he speaks to have two phones, how are they concurrently listening to his live and messaging him back as soon as he says something?

Reactions: 23
Imagine being out at work and your near 50 year old son is in your bathroom having fake conversations, off his nut on sweets and caramac 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I haven't caught up but I caught the bit where he put a photo of a pizza on his live and it was a google image that he said someone sent him?

Reactions: 1
Also, why is he telling people to change their profile picture, telling what they shouldn't be eating/liking and telling people how to type. Jesus christ. He's a proper groomer isn't he!

Reactions: 15
Paul doesn't know what "slay" means.
Just ask your girlfriend when she finishes her lessons for the day 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 13
he’s just been gifted by someone who has “13” in their bio. he read out her name and her bio (not the age bit) and didn’t block her.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
wait cos... i've actually just thought about this

unless all these people he speaks to have two phones, how are they concurrently listening to his live and messaging him back as soon as he says something?
if they have an iPhone they can minimise him and still use their phone

Reactions: 1
what do tattle ages have to do with you talking and flirting with literal teenagers..

we arent having some massive orgy offline flirting and trying to meet up with each other you turd

Reactions: 17
paul i know you’ve just seen tattle as you’ve just said “i don’t know how old people who gift me are” you read her bleeping bio paul. you read it LIVE. her age (13) was also in her bio you bleeping groomer. and you ignored it and didn’t block her. and continued speaking to her. GROOMER.

Reactions: 29
‘Eve tell mummy off because she was going to ring me and instead she had a nap’ IM SORRY WHO THE duck WAS HE TALKING TO 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Why does he say he’s speaking to someone then took off ‘I’m definitely spoken for’ on his bio?

he’s so demanding! Gross

Oh my goooooooood this man needs humbling ASAP. I hope someone's working on something to get him off that bleeping app he's a horrid person

Reactions: 7
‘Eve tell mummy off because she was going to ring me and instead she had a nap’ IM SORRY WHO THE duck WAS HE TALKING TO 🤢🤢
I didn’t understand this!! If she’s on her mums phone why is she letting her what I assume YOUNG child message him?? Also nothing like using someone’s child into guilt tripping you for not winging him

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.