Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to his live? Did he go on to literally brush his teeth then leave?

If I woke up next to Paul, it would only be because he’d spiked my drink.
i don’t know how Sophie can entertain him when he makes my vagina drier than my garden after that heatwave.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whenever I see Pool doing things we’ve never seen before it’s always completely as I imagined.

When he was filmed walking about - he walked exactly as I imagined

And he’s done it again with the sleeping

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whenever I see Pool doing things we’ve never seen before it’s always completely as I imagined.

When he was filmed walking about - he walked exactly as I imagined

And he’s done it again with the sleeping
hahaha YES! I still laugh when I see videos of him in the wild and realise how tiny he is too.

Reactions: 5
Right stop it - I had a dream last night that I went on a date with hamhead and he stayed over at my house and I was late to work the day after. And he was like ‘no don’t worry just stay in bed with me’ I feel traumatised

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Right stop it - I had a dream last night that I went on a date with hamhead and he stayed over at my house and I was late to work the day after. And he was like ‘no don’t worry just stay in bed with me’ I feel traumatised
Did he make you a hot choccy woccy

Reactions: 6
That’s the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life
It’s so funny but I do feel very sorry for Paul’s dad, I’m assuming he was still together with Pauls Mum when she passed away and now he’s stuck with a giant ham baby who hogs the bathroom

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s so funny but I do feel very sorry for Paul’s dad, I’m assuming he was still together with Pauls Mum when she passed away and now he’s stuck with a giant ham baby who hogs the bathroom
Yeah, I’d pay good money to know his thoughts on his sons TikTok antics and bathroom hogging

Reactions: 5
I got a notification of his live and thought it was mist
I haven't experienced a Paul dream yet but I did go to bed last night and have flashbacks of Paul half covering his face with his pulled sleeve describing himself as 'cute' and cursed at myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.