Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hessss baaacckkk. After a few phone calls and a snub from the person who was meant to call him at 1230 😂

Reactions: 1
he's saying he cant be a misogynist bc everyone in his life is "a lady", delusional 🙄

Reactions: 8
ARGH HES BACK! AND SOMEONE JUST ASKED HOWS THE HAND!!! he got SO crappy at that. they explained they meant he hit it on the sink and then he rememebered but like totally changed subject to the fact he had a video call. hes SOOOO fragile its hilarious. I love that everyone noticed

Just watched ten second of the leech brushing his teeth. When I scrolled this popped up. first time seeing this on TT.

Maybe they know about pool
doing gods work babes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe he’s hinting at a new lady in his life 😂😂😂 it’s been 2 seconds Paul

Reactions: 9
Please can someone tell me where his comments are coming from because comments are off and he's reading them. I thought he was pretending yesterday but now I'm not sure. If it was just subscribers it would say subscribers only comment like it did the other day. Help please? It's driving me mad 🤣

Reactions: 1
Please can someone tell me where his comments are coming from because comments are off and he's reading them. I thought he was pretending yesterday but now I'm not sure. If it was just subscribers it would say subscribers only comment like it did the other day. Help please? It's driving me mad 🤣
so what he does is pretend hes getting whatsapp or insta messages if he says 'you up there' hes saying that someones messaged him and its a notification at top of his screen. its SO cringe

Reactions: 8
so what he does is pretend hes getting whatsapp or insta messages if he says 'you up there' hes saying that someones messaged him and its a notification at top of his screen. its SO cringe
Thank youuu. He looks like he's reading from the bottom. Honestly he's so cringe 😬

Why does this weirdo keep popping up all over the place I canny even listen to his voice or look at him he's weird as duck 🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
His family need to do some sort of intervention, how does his brother not pull him up and tell him? I don’t think his family want/have much to do with in my opinion. He is like the weird family member that’s done duck all with their life and lives in the downstairs cupboard, his dads for that matter too.

Reactions: 12
Chocolate for breakfast and for dinner, he’s gonna get scurvy

Reactions: 2
I can confirm he’s making the conversations up… he used my name hahaha I am definitely not talking to him

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He literally repeats the same tit every live… but I still tune in every time 😂😂

why he is always so enthusiastic about everyone’s boyfriends??

And a live with a guy! Wowwwww

Reactions: 9
why is he berating people on not changing their profile picture to a smile?

absolute ponce

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I haven't caught up but I caught the bit where he put a photo of a pizza on his live and it was a google image that he said someone sent him?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.