Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul leaving a live as soon as someone he's never met calls him..it's almost as if he uses Tik Tok solely for the purpose of chatting to girls 🤔

Reactions: 14
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I have never seen someone more tragic than this bloke. I'd like to know how many times a week he cries himself to sleep because my god what a life to have. Constant second hand embarrassment. During all of my future bad days I will get through them by counting my blessings and being grateful that I am not Paul.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why does he keep doing those (tit) miming videos whilst doing a wall sit?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well Boo’s watch party was the best! Pool was fuming and manic while Boo was in hysterics 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I tried to stay away but had a dream that I was doing the green green grass dance so aggressively I got sucked back in 😭😭😭😭 wtf was that live. He's such a weirdo

Reactions: 1
He was trying to be so condescending to Boo. Calling her little Booboo and making gestures like that cheek nip thing older people do to young kids. Now Boo was laughing at him but imagine him doing that aimed at Lost Soldier or Eggheadtrucker? I don’t bleeping think so. Misogynist, grooming prick! I hope someone brings him down soon because I can’t bear to look at him 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He was trying to be so condescending to Boo. Calling her little Booboo and making gestures like that cheek nip thing older people do to young kids. Now Boo was laughing at him but imagine him doing that aimed at Lost Soldier or Eggheadtrucker? I don’t bleeping think so. Misogynist, grooming prick! I hope someone brings him down soon because I can’t bear to look at him 😡
He's such a bleeping moron. Snakes and ladders? What are you on about you bleeping crispy onion?

• Angry
He def said earlier in his live that he’s been engaged twice… wtf

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Right how old is this tragic excuse of a GROWN MAN. honestly his stuff on tik tok is the worst. The way he dresses and acts. Literal textbook s* x offender / very mentally unwell.

Reactions: 7
One of these days I’d love to see a video of someone spotting Paul in the wild, and instead of doing nothing or throwing ham at him, running up and slide tackling the duck out of the lanky reprobate. I feel like it would be therapeutic to see.

• Haha
Boo knows her name will get the mick taken out of it. She knew it would happen when she changed it so I’m not really sure what he’s trying to do here 🤷🏼‍♀️
Is that really the only insult he’s got against her? Her name? The name that she bleeping chose for herself?!!!? Wow he’s absolutely clutching at straws. Take a shot at one of the many men who call you out Paul go on!!!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.