Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we found out who his new girlfriend but not his girlfriend is?

Reactions: 1
His smile reminds me of people who are trying to fake being happy to make others jealous 🤣 you’re not fooling anyone pedalo Paul

Reactions: 12
Kate is hopefully a copper. Also watching the racing and struggling to ignore the LENAVA

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kate's the elderly lady he's living with. First time he's spoken to her in three weeks, she just thought she'd gained a squatter but apparently he's meant to be her carer? All she's seen him do is yank his grubby ham coloured jumper about and twiddle his little onion whisp of hair 🤷🏻‍♀️ njahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m convinced the only way he managed Sex and getting someone pregnant was his Dad pushing him in and pulling him out for about 8 seconds before his seed had more sense of direction than him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
He's not saying ''Kate'', hes saying hes at the school gate. waiting for his gf.

• Haha
Reckon Kate has been asked for an up to date photo identification and to hold up a newspaper with today's date to confirm its her?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She works for like a recruiting company for “talent” to help with content it seems 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’ve never seen such a round head sat on top an abnormally thin neck. It’s like it’s made of nothing but spine and skin. How does he stay upright?
35958C52-980F-4FC0-B171-8DB4CBF3CD04.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
If that is her he is 100% being catfished
Any woman who sticks with him after finding out the kind of stuff he’s being accused of and the allegations against him would be absolutely off their bleeping box. If it isn’t a catfish I can’t see it lasting long but stranger things have happened I guess

Reactions: 5
Hey hammoooos live from sunny….. hubby is off to play golf for a few days so I’m loving life alone by the pool. Keep me informed! What have I missed x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.