Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
⚠ he’s live ⚠

so he went to church today 🤔 even though he isn’t religious and Kate came over and sat next to him saying “I know you from Tik tok”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Pool m8, i see you've gotten yourself some Daktacort for your chest. Maybe try applying a bit more than half a grain of rice worth to see some results, oh and maybe use it on your bleeping face rash as well.
Screenshot_20220703-225305_Google.jpg

Reactions: 4
His 2nd gifter looks young

Edit: She's gone now but there's another young looking female gifter in 2nd place

Edit again: There's now a 16 year old gifting him

Reactions: 1
It's concerning the amount of women/girls who are gifting him, surely they can't be of sound mind 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
The ultra violet girl (he got the name wrong) and thanked her for the Tik toks has the age 15 on her profile.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
also laughable him saying he was gonna take us to work with him today as if that isnt why he got fired from his last care job for that

also laughable him saying he was gonna take us to work with him today as if that isnt why he got fired from his last care job for that
I cackled like mate you literally lost your job for taking your gf to work in a pandemic

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Calls a woman a witch and follows it up with "goals for the rest of the year?" "Keep being happy" bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 5
I can't bring myself to watch his live tonight, I'm in too much of a good mood. I literally had a nightmare about him last night 💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
He’s live! And he’s back in vicious bleep mode, he’s deffo been mugged off again in some way… last week he was so relaxed and calm and now he’s back to his usual self

He's really really pissed off, he's been reading stuff about him online and is on an absolute rager haha.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.