Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“What do you do Lewis” asking a man what they do to appear like he isn’t a bleeping perve creep….. also you can’t ask him what he does or he gets SO DEFENSIVE ahaha.
I think he’s been reading tattle cos he’s super vicious.

He's really really pissed off, he's been reading stuff about him online and is on an absolute rager haha.
Omgol we literally commented same thing at the same time love it. At least it shows we are seeing what’s actually there not just being mean for no reason. He’s SO transparent literally and metaphorically

Reactions: 6
“What do you do Lewis” asking a man what they do to appear like he isn’t a bleeping perve creep….. also you can’t ask him what he does or he gets SO DEFENSIVE ahaha.
I think he’s been reading tattle cos he’s super vicious.

Omgol we literally commented same thing at the same time love it. At least it shows we are seeing what’s actually there not just being mean for no reason. He’s SO transparent literally and metaphorically
Paul needs to watch his language there are kids present.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hellooo Hamily, been a while since I've been on here but I've been keeping up with his tiktoks, rarely his lives anymore since they got soooo boring!

wondering if anyone could give an update on what his latest drama is? swear he keeps talking about seeing someone new? are we thinking it's all bullshit?

Reactions: 1
Hellooo Hamily, been a while since I've been on here but I've been keeping up with his tiktoks, rarely his lives anymore since they got soooo boring!

wondering if anyone could give an update on what his latest drama is? swear he keeps talking about seeing someone new? are we thinking it's all bullshit?
He's live now and he's very angry, check it out.

Reactions: 5
“I don’t care about you judging me”… yet you read all the comments here and are soooo full of aggression and attitude about it. AHAHAHAHA

Reactions: 12
I'm still only on thread 5 so far but jumping here for a sec to say WHAT THE duck IS WRONG WITH THAT MAN????

I never seem to catch him on live as im usually asleep by now but scrolled onto him on my FYP ten minutes ago and my jaw is on the floor. The things he's coming out with. That faux camp voice. He's all over the place the passive aggressive head.

Is he always like this?

Reactions: 13
I really would love to see this man brought down a peg or two. He needs a serious reality check

Reactions: 8
A guys just said on his live “ my wife’s just left me can you do me a cameo”
He actually said “ if you made her feel important she wouldn’t have left you”

Wtf?!?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

No new drama other than the fact he's a chronic twit and he's still being creepy. Apparently he's single but "taken" whatever the AOL messenger that means 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Wtf?!?!
At least that guy had a wife. Paul can't even find someone that isn't a catfish

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Wtf?!?!
Saw this and it’s a great example of how he absolutely HATES men deep down. If there’s any little thing (clearly it was a joke) he will POUNCE and make a nasty comment. He has said before he prefers women as friends, he clearly has some deep problems related to men. And at those moments when a man makes a tiny joke he takes the wrong way he flies off the handle it’s really clear to see. Like it was clearly a joke.

He’s so incredibly defensive I’ve never seen anyone like it. I’m surprised he’s able to have a job when his temper and manner are so precarious and spikey

is anyone here a carer / works in care? If you are, do you do paperworkafter each shift? Wondering if this is another proof he’s a carer at the mo. Every night he’s on lives and is doing his paperwork so it’s something he needs to do daily.

Reactions: 14
"whose the guy with the moustache" like Paul didn't mention James in several lives and has been ranting about parodies the past 40 mins..

Reactions: 12
Saw this and it’s a great example of how he absolutely HATES men deep down. If there’s any little thing (clearly it was a joke) he will POUNCE and make a nasty comment. He has said before he prefers women as friends, he clearly has some deep problems related to men. And at those moments when a man makes a tiny joke he takes the wrong way he flies off the handle it’s really clear to see. Like it was clearly a joke.

He’s so incredibly defensive I’ve never seen anyone like it. I’m surprised he’s able to have a job when his temper and manner are so precarious and spikey

is anyone here a carer / works in care? If you are, do you do paperworkafter each shift? Wondering if this is another proof he’s a carer at the mo. Every night he’s on lives and is doing his paperwork so it’s something he needs to do daily.
Yeah you do paperwork after 11pm if you're on sleepover to go over how the shift went etc it makes the morning shift easier to handover.

Reactions: 2
lmfao he just said nobody recognises him in public.... even though he went through that phase a couple of months ago saying so many people recognise him in the streets

Reactions: 7
Saying he's an actor lining his court defence up nicely 😂

Paul get off live and do your paperwork like a responsible adult.

Reactions: 5
He’s moaning people are distracting him, get off live then you bleeping n0nce

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah you do paperwork after 11pm if you're on sleepover to go over how the shift went etc it makes the morning shift easier to handover.
Excellent, so he’s back in care. If he’s such a wholesome nice person why not tell people his job. I hate the way he isnt honest about himself.

HOT CHOCOLATE THEORY:
He claims he only drinks hot chocolates, as opposed to any other normal drinks, because he wants to make sure that if he’s ever caught in a tricky situation he can say “it was just a hot chocolate”. I feel like it’s a massive defence technique in his twisted mind. Like if he was found with someone at Costa having a choccy he could feign innocence. And talking online about it is like so innocent. BUT it also appeals to ANY AGE OF GIRL as the girls that would drink that over coffee are under 18

the hot choccy says EVERYTHING about him.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.