Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he honestly think this is sustainable? The only time his views/likes are good is when people are discussing if he’s done something questionable. Him dancing literally is the worst and most boring tiktoks I’ve seen.

Reactions: 9
I love how he is focusing the camera on this crotch he wants us to play “where’s Wally”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Imagine waiting for pool to give you your medication but he’s in the other room pulling his jumper around

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve been away and catching up, and just watched the ‘apology’ video. The insincerity is unreal! So he’s going down the emotional manipulation route again, this is basically another Breach dramatic performance along the lines of ‘why hug me? Why did you and your little one go shopping with me?’ 😂 What an idiot.

And to think the ‘only one who could swear and get away with it’ comment was him trying to apologise and coming across like he’s in control of a situation that yet again he isn’t. It’s so funny, this is a bloke who carries a panic alarm. Njhahaha what a guy. Posting a video to someone who’ll never see it, write them a letter ffs this whole let TikTok see my vulnerable fake side is ridiculous.

PAUL. YOU ARE FORTY TWO YEARS OLD AND MAKING TIKTOKS APOLOGISING TO SOMEONE WHO WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. NJHAHAHA. (Also Frankie blocked you because you became a really weird, stalking creep not because you weren’t there for it. If anything you were appearing too much. Always a narc who accepts zero responsibility for the real reasons)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s on live and saying he’s still at work? What kinda job let’s you sit on your phone doing TikTok lives ?

Reactions: 11
‘Being shaved by another man was a bit… strange.’ duck off Pool, you went to a barbers to get a haircut and shave

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s getting very boring it’s just him getting rid of comments, asking people how their family are and him flipping a coin 🥱🥱

Reactions: 8
Just waiting on Pool to start flossing his teeth live.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Well, I screen recorded it but it was boring as tit. Looked like there were a couple of catfish in there though which I love to see 🤣

Just more of Pool eye bleeping himself and getting a chub on over someone sending him a photo 🤢

• Sick
This man seriously makes my anxiety reach a high. imagine being in your 40 and your obsession is girls. its not as if he it out bleeping women, he is literally just talking to them on the internet. I would get if he was like a sex addict or something but hes addicted to likes and views. worlds fucked. dingle

there was a green green grass remix playing at work for 2 minutes today and it actually made me rabid.. hi x

• Haha
Oh so he went live today. Well that would explain why Sophie is currently live WHILST DRIVING WITH HER KID IN THE CAR, also ignoring him whilst he babbles away and effing and jeffing in front of him like a chavvy teenager. Now I can see why her and Pool got on so well, both neglectful & stupid!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Oh so he went live today. Well that would explain why Sophie is currently live WHILST DRIVING WITH HER KID IN THE CAR, also ignoring him whilst he babbles away and effing and jeffing in front of him like a chavvy teenager. Now I can see why her and Pool got on so well, both neglectful & stupid!
Hope she gets caught! Nice lil fine and points on the license.

Reactions: 4
So big Paul Breach is simultaneously posting TikTok’s banging on about his love of his life ex that could get away with swearing infront of him njahaha and that he misses her, to then posting about his new teenager he hasn’t even met yet and is obsessed with. Does she have the mental capacity to understand what you’re doing here Paul?

You’re not even over Frankie, still obsessed with her because she dared to walk away from a narc and you can’t control her anymore. You need intense therapy before a new relationship with anyone mate.

Saw ten mins of his live earlier as he sarcastically answered the question, "what is that you keep flipping about?"

"It's 50p. I have no job (njahaha) so I have to keep this 50p to last me (njahaha)" and I logged out. Paul hasn't caught up on the Tattle threads so I'm looking forward to him reading about his current job and making the same face he did when the green screen disappeared.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.