Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love when he pretends to talk to the make belief whatsapp people he looks about 5 foot above the phone when he 'addresses' them. What size of bleeping phone does he have😂
I was thinking about this. If he really is making up these comments as he goes along to make it look like he’s talking to people, that’s actually quite impressive in a weird way. He can come out with the most random things it almost looks a little bit convincing that he’s getting comments.
on the other hand it’s also quite scary that if he is making them up, he can sit and talk to himself for hours on live pretending people are commenting….

is this the skillset he’s always banging on about?

Also Hamily, for some reason I can send Q&A on his live and see what others have asked. Anyone else able to do this ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The comments 😂😂😂. Also he's just basically confessed he's not making cameos and couldn't care less people have parted with their money and got all sassy about it. Also he just asked when the ladies football starts ... you mean girls U13 tournament you dirty pedalo. GOD I HATE HIM.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
His attitude to the person asking about their cameo was disgusting. His suggestion was to just request it again so it's at the top... so this poor person has to pay you again? He's so awful to people who do actually like him.

Reactions: 11
Omfg please tell me someone else just heard him singing "my boy lollipop" !?!?!?!?!? And then "go go gadget go" HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does he think he needs to individually thank people for following him? Where did he get that from? It’s the shittest content possible.

He sold two sets of those headphones - Tina’s just had payday.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
HELLP HAMLETS HAVENT BEEN HERE FOR A WHILE, went bowling today and hear gween gween gwass and I immediately went blank and crusty moldy ham was everywhere - truly a terrifying moment. Hi x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No man has ever made my vagina close it’s self up more than what Paul does. I swear it disappears when Paul appears

Reactions: 16
No man has ever made my vagina close it’s self up more than what Paul does. I swear it disappears when Paul appears
It disappears when Paul appears, thread title, bit premature, i know...sorry babz

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When you catch up on the thread Paul, read this and realise you are a narcissist

With his apology video aimed at Frankie, I’m guessing he’s in stage 5

E3B62B58-138B-45DD-9607-7A0A666F3392.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Assuming Paul is talking about James parodying him and if that's the case James on average gets a lot more views than he does. His parody videos just happen to triple in number. I'd say clout chasing if James didn't already have a job, a girlfriend and a life outside the TT bubble.

Nice try Babs.

Reactions: 8
The whole wearing the same jumper thing is absolutely rank, but wearing the same T-shirt for a whole week is just disturbing. Least the jumper isn’t rubbing on his bare ham skin like the tshirt is 🤢🤢
Plus it’s hot, and if he’s doing care work he will be lifting people etc and getting a right sweat on. Bet if he took it off it would actually sprout legs and run off!!

Reactions: 3
He said on his live last night he's off work for 2 weeks.. so he's been harping on for so long about working for a month and being sooo busy he won't be on lives etc.. so he's worked for a week, been on live constantly and now he's off for 2 weeks?! Hes so bizarre and absolutely full of tit. I feel his demise is imminent.

Reactions: 13
That headline on his new vid just reeks of desperation. Paul really gives off the "my girlfriend goes to a different school" vibes.

Reactions: 4
Paul, a 42yo man is acting like I did when I was 14 on msn 😭 it’s actually sad

also who’s Kate? Wrong answers only, I say she’s his dealer

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.