Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have upsetting news
Took the daughter for an after dinner walk earlier, she's wondering round the nature park on her phone. I casually ask what she's doing for her to reply ....
Geocaching
Anyway, 10 year old for sale 😊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I thought the only time he’s been Edinburgh is when he “wet the bed”
Ah maybe. All his city jaunts kinda blend into one. Particularly because all his photos have the tit black and white filter on them and all look like the same place.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ive added Paul on snapchat as a little experiment (and to prove that he is in fact still using it to message girls).
So far he's asked me how old I am, will be interesting to see how he responds when I let him know im 19....

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Ive added Paul on snapchat as a little experiment (and to prove that he is in fact still using it to message girls).
So far he's asked me how old I am, will be interesting to see how he responds when I let him know im 19....
You know he and Tina obsessively read here right?

Reactions: 12
Awww is Paul in a huff because the nasty people on the interweb have discovered he’s a dirty narcissistic bastard with a penchant for young girls njahaha

Reactions: 11
Hello hamlets! Could anyone very very kindly provide a brief update from the goings on for the last week? I’ve quickly seen that the wee hamheed himself has been going live.. but I’ve been on holiday dealing with Heathrow hell and start a new job on Monday so I don’t know when I’ll catch up!! Thank u 🐖

Reactions: 1
Hey Paul a POV for you

POV - you get your 16 year old girlfriend pregnant at 27, fail as a dad, your ex allegedly gets a restraining order, you try to meet up with a 19 year old under the guise of Geocaching as long as her dad doesn’t punch you, you get in a huff when the girl you met on tiktok realises you’re a raging narcissistic onse and decide to sleep in a field, then you go back to encouraging girls to add you on Snapchat and post crappy ‘jumper dance’ videos trying to look cool but have still failed you realise you’re a gigantic bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hello hamlets! Could anyone very very kindly provide a brief update from the goings on for the last week? I’ve quickly seen that the wee hamheed himself has been going live.. but I’ve been on holiday dealing with Heathrow hell and start a new job on Monday so I don’t know when I’ll catch up!! Thank u 🐖
He's at work in care/residential or client based which explains his crazy working hours and 'being away' (not admitted by Hamheed but deciphered especially after last night's live where he mistakingly lost his green screen and looked like he shat himself). Has hinted he is taken but tells other people that he's single but involved (figure that one out njahahaha). He's recently made an apology video to a past person he's been involved with. He's trying to make jumper dancing a thing. His past couple of lives have been incredibly boring. He's still a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
He's at work in care/residential or client based which explains his crazy working hours and 'being away' (not admitted by Hamheed but deciphered especially after last night's live where he mistakingly lost his green screen and looked like he shat himself). Has hinted he is taken but tells other people that he's single but involved (figure that one out njahahaha). He's recently made an apology video to a past person he's been involved with. He's trying to make jumper dancing a thing. His past couple of lives have been incredibly boring. He's still a twit.
ur my hero. Thank u xxx

Reactions: 1
He’s live and he’s back in passive aggressive mode which he wasn’t when I saw him the other night on a live. Has he been dumped by another catfish?

Reactions: 5
I love when he pretends to talk to the make belief whatsapp people he looks about 5 foot above the phone when he 'addresses' them. What size of bleeping phone does he have😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.